MJ IS Rehearsing!

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
According to Twitter user: @Adam_Freeland posted today, May 25, 2009

"It's not everyday you that you are 6 ft. from Michael Jackson! Last night we walked into a recording studio where he was rehearsing. Chills!"
about 7 hours ago from web

The poster seems shock that MJ is in the studio. I guess the story about him attending only two of the 50 rehearsals is true then.
=\

The poster seems shock that MJ is in the studio. I guess the story about him attending only two of the 50 rehearsals is true then.
=\

no i think you are just taking it out of context hon ^_^ the poster states that its not everyday mj is rehearsing 6 feet away from you
which is simply the same reaction you'd get if you walked into a room and mj was sitting there, you'd say the same thing! LOL i wuld because the poster is right, its not everyday that you get to see something like that...cool^_^

no i think you are just taking it out of context hon ^_^ the poster states that its not everyday mj is rehearsing 6 feet away from you
which is simply the same reaction you'd get if you walked into a room and mj was sitting there, you'd say the same thing! LOL i wuld because the poster is right, its not everyday that you get to see something like that...cool^_^

exactky lol

Timor Steffens (one of the backup dancers) has also said on his site that Michael is there at rehearsals to help teach them all the dance moves...

At the end of the day, Michael's the only one singing so he may well rehearse on his own at times rather than with the dancers anyway! Please don't believe everything you read in the tabloids... most of it is rubbish.

=\

There hasn't been 50 rehearsals yet lol. Rehearsal for this is it only began on April 20. Here's the information we've been able to gather from twitter and dancer blogs etc.
20 April
Rehearsals start in an airport hanger in LA
http://www.thewrap.com/article/2570

6 May
Shannon Holtz states that Michael Jackson attended rehearsals, and that he was just "hugged by the one and only"
https://twitter.com/shannonholtz

11 May
Michael Jackson attends vocal rehearsal
http://twitter.com/missqueenlarae

12 May
Michael Jackson is spotted attending rehearsals at Centerstaging at Burbank Airport.

13 May
Michael Jackson's band is rehearsing at Nokia Theater

14 May
Michael Jackson is spotted rehearsing at Nokia Theater

19 May
Michael Jackson spotted at Nokia Theatre for Rehearsals

24 May
Michael Jackson attends a vocal rehearsal
http://twitter.com/missqueenlarae

He has been to rehearsals more than two times....

Exactly:yes:

Timor Steffens (one of the backup dancers) has also said on his site that Michael is there at rehearsals to help teach them all the dance moves...
If I was one of the dancers, I would be eager to absorb everything he teaches me. I'm sure that's what they're doing happily. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from him like that. It must be like dreaming.

If I was one of the dancers, I would be eager to absorb everything he teaches me. I'm sure that's what they're doing happily. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from him like that. It must be like dreaming.
:yes: Here's some stuff he wrote about the experience on his site (roughly translated through Google): http://tinyurl.com/qtw8x5

Micha from KOPD posted this better translation about the rehearsals:

"I go to rehearsals every day from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm from Sunday to Friday. The rehearsals are punchy and arduous but above all too dope for words. We learn many new routines and of course a lot of MJ moves. And what's the best part of it all: who doesn't want to learn the moves from MJ himself?"

There hasn't been 50 rehearsals yet lol. Rehearsal for this is it only began on April 20. Here's the information we've been able to gather from twitter and dancer blogs etc.

He has been to rehearsals more than two times....
I mean dance rehearsals, not vocal. How many dance rehearsals he went for altogether?
He should rehearse every day if he wants to have the biggest comeback ever! and live up to the hype! This is the most important tour for him, it's a make or break deal! It's either a disaster or a success that put him back right on top.

the media and papz probably spot him everyday going in to rehearsals. but they won't report it because its good news :)
so glad to get some real information.
2 month today till I see Michael Jackson :D

yeah, like the dangerous rehearsals
how did they get leaked?

According to Twitter user: @Adam_Freeland posted today, May 25, 2009

"It's not everyday you that you are 6 ft. from Michael Jackson! Last night we walked into a recording studio where he was rehearsing. Chills!"
about 7 hours ago from web

LOL! :)

Of course he is rehearsing... he will do 50 shows in London.

Back