MJ is on the front page of yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate? What is he on there regarding? I don't want to give them the hits they are seeking, if it is something negative.

The whole thing is called "A Somber Week In Music"

Miley Cyrus usually makes headlines for fairly fluffy reasons--quitting Twitter, pole-dancing at awards shows, dating underwear models, posing for eyebrow-raising Vanity Fair photo spreads, etc. But this week she was, sadly, in the news over a far more serious matter, when her tour bus overturned on the Interstate 85 highway in Virginia. Thankfully, Miley was not on board at the time and therefore was not hurt, but the driver of the bus, 53-year-old William G. Douglas, was tragically killed when the bus struck an embankment and flipped over Friday morning.

A member of Miley's production crew, 48-year-old Marty Zilio, was injured in the crash and treated at a local hospital. The rest of the passengers escaped the bus for the most part unscathed through a busted window.

On Friday, an emergency dispatch call recording was released that suggested the driver may have had a heart attack: "RV flipped over. The man just went into cardiac arrest," the tape said. "We are going to need some help soon...He's moving... He's turning purple." But as of this writing, the actual cause of the crash is still under investigation.

The entire Cyrus clan posted on Miley's website Friday that they were "deeply saddened by the loss of Bill 'Uncle Bill' Douglas" and that "members of our tour are like members of our family." As of this writing, the cause of the accident is currently still being investigated. We here at Yahoo! extend our condolences to the Douglas, Zilio, and Cyrus families, as well as to anyone else affected by this tragedy.

Sorry for continuing on a somber note, but other tragedies dominated the headlines this week, specifically tragedies related to Michael Jackson. First Evan Chandler--father of Jordan Chandler, the boy who first accused Michael of molestation--committed suicide by handgun, sparking speculation that he'd perhaps done so out of guilt over the whole child molestation scandal that arguably started the downward spiral of the fallen King Of Pop's bizarre life. We shall never really know, and there was no suicide note at the scene.

Then in an interview with ABC News correspondent Robin Roberts this week, Michael's sister Janet Jackson revealed that she and her relatives unsuccessfully attempted to stage an intervention when they suspected Michael was addicted to prescription pills ("You can't make 'em drink the water..." she said). She also said she ultimately blames Dr. Conrad Murray for her brother's death. "[Dr. Murray] was the one that was administering [Propofol to Michael]...I think he is responsible," Janet boldly stated. She additionally declared that Dr. Murray should not be allowed to practice medicine.

In other narcotics-related news, after a week of sending mixed messages regarding whether or not they've actually split up, Aerosmith members were back in the news expressing concern that estranged but supposedly rehabbed frontman Steven Tyler is back on drugs. The allegations came from rhythm guitarist Brad Whitford and drummer Joey Kramer, the former of whom told Reuters: "I suspect there's a lot more going on than we know about. He has a well-documented history of drug abuse, and I find myself very suspicious. I haven't seen him do this or...have any personal knowledge, but the isolation is very typical of addictive behavior, and his--what I call--irrational behavior." In a separate interview, Joey said: "Steven has made some poor choices as of late, and he's got some bad influences around him, and I think that for the most part he's his own worst enemy...I just really hope that Steven puts the focus on Steven and gets healthy."

I copied and pasted the whole thing. The photo isn't bad. I have seen much worse of Michael and this one was just where he is looking 'somber' which was not that bad.

Yeah, it's about the whole Chandler thing and the Miley Cyrus incident, hence the title "A Somber Week In Music".

Here's the pic...

jacksoncyrus-pd.jpg

There are far worse pictures of him I could choose - it's not one of the five-ish they normally use.

and its not a good pic of him :( why do they do that? always put a bad pic of him :(

I just went to the Yahoo front page. I don't think it's a bad picture of him at all. In fact, I think he looks great. I thought it was going to be that mug shot photo. Now, that thing is baddddddddddddddd!!!!!

Oh.. that isn't a bad picture. I think Michael looked really good during the trials, putting in mind what he was going through. He remained looking strong, sharp and sexy!

But the media always like posting pics from the trial when talking about MJ ..its ever good pics :(

Yep! you are right about the main stream media, almost always using pics from the Trial whenever they are talking about MJ and anything to do with him Drugs.

It's obvious what they are doing to his Legacy and Brand.

Not a good pic? The picture is FINE. Its from the trial, whats wrong with it? Jesus... Who cares. Sorry if Im rude but the picture is fine.

Yeah, I just saw that. :( I think he looks nice in that pic though. At least they didn't use his mug shot.

Im just wondering, do we really need a discussion thread about a photo of Michael placed on a website due to an article? And do we need to discuss how sad we are over how they placed a bad photo of Michael? The photo is good, he looks fine in it. Whats to discuss? I have a feeling you are more worried about Michaels 'bad' photos than the rest of the world.

wow
I always thought that pic was beautiful
whats was wrong with it ?? he is gorgeous

There are many bad hair day pics and distorted pics
of MJ they use_ but I dont consider this one of them
He is beautiful here :wub:

wow

ITA. :) It's a beautiful picture.

wow

I don't think that's a bad picture actually. It might not have been a good time for him but he did look good during the trial. They coulda' cropped Miley out though :D

That pic is good! I was expecting the one where he had a band aid or something on his nose. They just love that one.

why are you guys hung up about the picture Yahoo! used, the pics okay. I'm more surprised that they would slump Evan Chandler's suicide with accidental deaths and label it somber week, so people reading this would feel sorry for the man who put Michael through hell on Earth. When I heard the news of Chandler's death I didn't feel somber, I felt celebratory.

I was expecting the mugshot picture but that picture yahoo used is not bad at all! I think it's a quite beautiful picture of him. He looks gorgeous to me.

Shoot I left a comment pretty much saying that I don't feel sorry about this and that the only ones that do are the media because their number 1 guy to talk bad about Jackson killed him self, which is true! That's why there spinning! lol

i like the pic...its all personal preference.

yes! i see Michael as a whole. i do know how some of you guys feel though,trying to 'belittle' Michael..but Oh Well WE know who Michael is!

Why do you think if someone doesn't like a certain photo they are belittling Michael? As a whole person I love him but that doesn't make me blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back