MJ Hologram Reviewed by Tom Mesereau ( video )

That's awesome. I agree with him too. I've been away for a while so I haven't caught up with how the fandom thinks about the hologram but I thought it was fantastic, and was well done - a great homage to him. And I'd rather watch a hologram than other artists singing his songs to be honest lol

AND I just showed my brother the hologram, as he didn't know Xscape even existed. I told him about it and showed him the 'performance' - and turns out he really likes Slave to the Rhythm.

Last edited:
Like,Tom Mesereau, I was truly entertained by the Michael Jackson hologram. :clapping:

That's awesome. I agree with him too. I've been away for a while so I haven't caught up with how the fandom thinks about the hologram but I thought it was fantastic, and was well done - a great homage to him. And I'd rather watch a hologram than other artists singing his songs to be honest lol

AND I just showed my brother the hologram, as he didn't know Xscape even existed. I told him about it and showed him the 'performance' - and turns out he really likes Slave to the Rhythm.

This is a type of performance that the youth will really embrace & I am sure Michael got some new fans after the illusion. Glad TMez appreciated what it was.

I like Tom he has been a true friend to Michael and i am glad he like the hologram and he saw nothing wrong with it he did enjoy it.:)

Tom Mez was not only a true friend to Michael but an honest and good man with integrity and character. It's always a pleasure to hear him talk and i agree with him on the Hologram :)

This is a type of performance that the youth will really embrace & I am sure Michael got some new fans after the illusion. Glad TMez appreciated what it was.

I can tell you that is a fact. My Kidos in KG could not wait for me to put on the hologram. They just LOVED the performance. They called it Dance to the Rhythm, and they couldn't stop dancing and singing to the song. :yes:

Back