Mj has five Hall of Fame inductions

billyworld99

Proud Member
2X ROCK N' ROLL HALL OF FAME

SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME

MUSIC VIDEO HALL OF FAME

DANCE HALL OF FAME (this august 14th)

NATIONAL INVENTORS HALL OF FAME (SHOES ANTI-GRAVITY LEAN)

WOW! Is he the only one with that many? I didn't know about the last one! The being inducted for the gravity shoes part I mean! Cause I know about the shoes themselves! What yr was he inducted in that one?

How very cool!

WOW! Is he the only one with that many? I didn't know about the last one! The being inducted for the gravity shoes part I mean! Cause I know about the shoes themselves! What yr was he inducted in that one?

How very cool!

on his facebook page they showing all the hall of fame induction he had, soi'm going to look the last one up for you

Ssssh don't tell Elvis fans! They always use the 'Elvis is better than Michael as he's inducted into three halls of fame' argument!

Ssssh don't tell Elvis fans! They always use the 'Elvis is better than Michael as he's inducted into three halls of fame' argument!

FUNNY! They gonna have to find something else now! Aww! lol :D

Well, they're kind of good at finding that kind of stuff that "proves" Elvis is the best, lol..

We don't have to come up with anything, because Michael's actions in the past and the world's reactions to them at all times prove our point :D ;) :nana:

There can't possibly be anyone with more Hall of Fame inductions of any kind, can there..?? :unsure:

Back