MJ guesting in Japan SMAP

Part 1

[youtube]pbckLIa2tIY[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]ugAna0Y3cmw[/youtube]

Embeded it for ya ;)

Love it! I've seen it but it's so great to watch, thank you :D

I love their reaction when they first see him :D , I'd be like that too :lol:

^^ IKR? i was just cracking up...their reactions are hilarious! :lol: But, yeah, I'd be the same...:ninja: I wouldn't even know what to say! lol...I really wouldn't...

One of them looks like he is about to faint. :lol:

He was so nice.

^^ IKR? i was just cracking up...their reactions are hilarious! :lol: But, yeah, I'd be the same...:ninja: I wouldn't even know what to say! lol...I really wouldn't...

This would probably be me ---> :dropdead:

I'd be :girl_in_love: I'd be giggling and once I got over the initial excitement, I'd probably start flirting....and then if he'd ever start flirting with me i'd be like :shock: :swoon: :heart:

I'm so in love...

I LOVE these video's ..their faces are priceless..:lmao:....I love watching Michael watching them dance on the tv screen...he was playing the pretend piano. Michael is so beautiful...;love:

Even though I don't understand a word they say in this :lol: I love it and never tire of watching it. Their reactions are priceless. :)

I guess I am the only one who is uncomfortable while watching this... the way they keep asking Michael in his face "Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson?" makes me want to take Michael's hand and lead him away. To me this is so awkward and uncomfortable and Michael just sits there smiling... I admire him.

I guess I am the only one who is uncomfortable while watching this... the way they keep asking Michael in his face "Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson?" makes me want to take Michael's hand and lead him away. To me this is so awkward and uncomfortable and Michael just sits there smiling... I admire him.
Well, I believe, he also had fun and found it funny their reaction. Michael was accustomed to this... he witnessed it many times, this kind of reaction from people and so he understood. But really is surreal being sooooooooooo close of MJ. lol!

Back