MJ enjoying some Ace Of Base

Cool:) Never seen this before, thanks

What i find funny about this award show is that during everybody's elses performance the camera would always cut over to MJ. It's like they were saying ''Screw everyone else Michael Jackson's here'' lol

What i find funny about this award show is that during everybody's elses performance the camera would always cut over to MJ. It's like they were saying ''Screw everyone else Michael Jackson's here'' lol
^LOLOL...word.

He's so cute jammin' to the music...thanks for sharing this!

Awesome, I've never seen this. :)
Thanks for posting. I enjoy some of their music. I see Michael did too!

awww thanks for this. i love seeing little clips like that, makes me miss him though.

its moments like that that make me miss him so much more. Its insane how much you miss someone you never met.

It also could be the case where, Michael was like, deep down, "Man, this band sucks. Corny stuff", but showed support anyway. He was such a kind man, so it would not be a stretch to think of that scenario.

Talking about a performance he was really getting into? That's BoyzIIMen's at the same show, but during the Dangerous era. He sang along, clapped, smiled, clenched his fist and everything. He def. seemed moved.

Tru dat!:yes:

I'm one of the fans who watched the award show clips over and over just to see Michael sitting in the audience:)

Lol its so true. I went to the WMA and everytime anyone else came out to give out an award they all said 'sorry guys, we're not him!' Everytime Michael went to an awards ceremony all eyes on him and that was it!

Rememeber sitting watching this.. loved it when Michael was at awards shows coz yeah you got to see him a lot LOL :D

I think he liked Ace of base.. On my footage I have from the 93 Wolrd music awards they are singing and he points and you can see him point and say " is that Ace of base " :p

He´s so sweet-as always.
here is a sweet story I found in the comments

In the 1994 Ace Of Base Home Video, Linn mentions that she had a HUGE crush on Michael Jackson as a teen, a life-size poster of MJ in her room made her blush and was forced to change clothes in her closet. She was 14.

And in this clip, when MJ was accepting an award, a fan screamed out really loud "I love you!" which was why Linn made her statement.

He´s so sweet-as always.
here is a sweet story I found in the comments

In the 1994 Ace Of Base Home Video, Linn mentions that she had a HUGE crush on Michael Jackson as a teen, a life-size poster of MJ in her room made her blush and was forced to change clothes in her closet. She was 14.

And in this clip, when MJ was accepting an award, a fan screamed out really loud "I love you!" which was why Linn made her statement.

lol cool story! ;) :D

yeah I agree...and he was having one heck of a time too....:).....I love that MJ..:love:

It also could be the case where, Michael was like, deep down, "Man, this band sucks. Corny stuff", but showed support anyway.

That's probably spot-on since its Ace Of Base we're talking about here.. :)
Makes me feel a bit ashamed of being from Sweden..

I saw this years ago and I remember what tremendous love Michael received at that show. Shania Twain and some other people spoke about Michael. I remember one story about a particular star who could not get any sleep because he/she was staying at the same hotel Michael was staying at, and Michael's fans kept screaming his name all night long. LOL!

Hahahaha Yep that is so true!.

Awwwwwwwwwww Michael:

"But the first thing he did was come up to us and say, 'You know what, I think 'Beautiful Life' is one of the best songs I have ever heard and I listen to it all the time'. He looked down all shy and acted as though he was honoured to meet us.

"I just thought, 'Erm, it's actually us who are meant to be honoured to meet him, not the other way round'. He was so humble and I will always remember that. It was a really big moment."

:wub:

absolutely. who are we kidding? it was the Michael Jackson show. the Prince of Monaco making sure he sits by the most important public figure..the King. and makes sure he is flanking MJ and the Prince's own girlfriend, who probably wanted to sit by MJ, herself. and then Ace Of Base, looking to MJ for approval, out of everybody in that audience, when they finish the song, so, MJ gave them the thumbs up. and, then, of course, what Ace of Base said about MJ after they accepted their award. and, of course, the audience reaction. lol. i guess none of us are surprised.

If anyone hasn't seen MJ's performace of Earth Song on this award show then you really need to check it out. When MJ sings those adlibs at the end of the song he takes everyone to church

Back