MJ Dreams

MJsSusie

Proud Member
ok So this morning i had an MJ dream But it wasn't a normal one... Im Going to tell you how it went.

So im at Neverland playing and i was. But the strange thing was instead of guests it was MJ From every ERA since Thriller. I was on the Ferris Wheel with Bad Era MJ, Then i was Swimming for a while and lost Bad Era MJ and decided to walk around. I ended up in the main house at neverland. Some girls were in Michael's bedroom and i walked in and they dropped everything they were doing. some had hats and jackets, There was Tatiana and this blond reporter woman she was telling her about a kiss with Michael in the hall way. I left the room to go find Bad Era Michael and bring him back but i couldn't find him so i went back to the room. I was kneeling on the floor by his bed and the girls were surrounding the bed and talking when i saw him pass the window. He looked in and i yelled "Hes back from Tour." Well Tatiana and the blond reporter ran out of the room and Michael caught them Gave them a piece of his mind and they were gone. He then came into the room and we (the girls and i) decided to leave. He stopped me at the door and told me to stay. The next thing i remember was we left the main house and went to a bouncy house. Far out away from the Neverland and..... Well.... The dream took a rather intimate turn. But then All of the MJ Era's was there and it just turned out great but odd. lol

Ok so What do you think? This is my first MJ dream in a LONG time. Aside from seeing his eyes yesterday morning.

Whatever it means to you. He'd be using symbolism that means something to you. What does each Era MJ mean to YOU? Each one? What color was each one dressed in? What do YOU associate with Neverland, what the meaning of the bouncy house to YOU? Is it the movement- are you flying on that thing? I might mean something else to me than to you. What did it FEEL like you to YOU?

What's your swimming connection, what did the water feel like? Cold, warm, comfortable, soothing? What was the color of the water.

Hard to tell since it's you to whom every symbol means something. I'd make a mental list and decipher all the meanings, sometimes a bouncy house could have 3 or more meanings. Same with the swimming, the eyes etc.

Sometimes the layers will mean something more to you later- when you yourself remembered all the meanings.
Or another thing- are there any reoccurring themes, things you 'recognize' for example? Thing you do or feel, or things he does?

It's hard to get one's on dream of all levels since it's such smooth operating in that state- so much more complex than our 3D world.

Lucky girl it's all I can say.
I'm not good in reading dreams and I never had a night dream about him probably because I am constanly daydreaming about him.

And I am jealous too because I know how intense a dream can be.

There is a fanfic with MJ from all eras though :mello:

LOL i dont know the signification of the dream what he had on but the whole time i was dreaming it was only BAD Era MJ i was looking for. The others from Thriller up. Thriller came out when i was born but after that i guess i loved each other era after that. And the bouncy house... IDK where that came from... it was a private place i guess away from everyone that was at the house.

Lucilla, naaaah, lol, don't stop 'til you get enough!
:laugh:

Lucky girl it's all I can say.
I'm not good in reading dreams and I never had a night dream about him probably because I am constanly daydreaming about him.

And I am jealous too because I know how intense a dream can be.

There is a fanfic with MJ from all eras though :mello:

Yeap, I was talking about that in my edited comment :fear:

ok yet another Mysterious dream about MJ and Neverland. This was a Scavenger hunt dream and the prize at the end was him. Each note i found lead me to a different place in neverland until i found one that said "I'll Be There" And at first i thought it meant a gold record for the song but when i passed Michael's room there was a little white note on his door and it told me to "Knock" so i did and when the door opened it was a dark room and all i could see was his shadow..It was very strange... Why do i keep having these odd dreams about him?

ok yet another Mysterious dream about MJ and Neverland. This was a Scavenger hunt dream and the prize at the end was him. Each note i found lead me to a different place in neverland until i found one that said "I'll Be There" And at first i thought it meant a gold record for the song but when i passed Michael's room there was a little white note on his door and it told me to "Knock" so i did and when the door opened it was a dark room and all i could see was his shadow..It was very strange... Why do i keep having these odd dreams about him?

:hello:
Have you been have this same dream more than once...or dreaming the same basic things? Have you been watching paying mind to anything at all that would resemble this that would translate into your subconscious..?
That's just a first step in finding out why. Either way then perhaps we can figure how why.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Its a different dream then the other one. Each time i dream its different.. I havent watched anything... Scratch that i watched Remember the Time video the first one and i was Listening to thriller when i go to bed... But i always do that... idk its just odd.

maybe if you look for Michael inside your heart rather than trying to pysically find a Bad era Michael in your dream. Then You will find him in the true light in which he wants he wants to be found or revealed. His true essence is not any era. Also maybe subconciously you know he would be uncomfortable with the kind of intimacy you are seeking. So you block him from appearing. I think if you seek him in your dream with a pure heart and pure intentions you may be very suprised :wub:

IT'S not that I'm looking for that though... in the first one maybe but not the last one.

maybe if you look for Michael inside your heart rather than trying to pysically find a Bad era Michael in your dream. Then You will find him in the true light in which he wants he wants to be found or revealed. His true essence is not any era. Also maybe subconciously you know he would be uncomfortable with the kind of intimacy you are seeking. So you block him from appearing. I think if you seek him in your dream with a pure heart and pure intentions you may be very suprised :wub:

IT'S not that I'm looking for that though... in the first one maybe but not the last one.
Yes its just subconsciously and I dont blame you for having such feelings or an expectation in your dreams :) what I am saying is also subconsciously you know he wouldnt feel comfortable so you yourself block him from appearing. meditate on taking him someplace he will enjoy when you see him someplace you know he would like to be or go and know what you want to say to him. Then when you dream again maybe your subconscious will allow him to appear. you are the one making the dream from your own subconscience mind and thoughts. But what they mean (your dreams) I have no idea. Then from there you may feel more comfortable and your dreams may open up to a whole other level. :wub:

MJsSusie;3506856 said:
Maybe the note with i`ll be there and his shadow means Michael´s spirit is there

Yes its just subconsciously and I dont blame you for having such feelings or an expectation in your dreams :) what I am saying is also subconsciously you know he wouldnt feel comfortable so you yourself block him from appearing. meditate on taking him someplace he will enjoy when you see him someplace you know he would like to be or go and know what you want to say to him. Then when you dream again maybe your subconscious will allow him to appear. you are the one making the dream from your own subconscience mind and thoughts. But what they mean (your dreams) I have no idea. Then from there you may feel more comfortable and your dreams may open up to a whole other level. :wub:

That makes sense to me as well, always has..but when you dream about something that you've never seen nor heard of or been exspoded to..that is when it leaves you awe struck.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
i think i Like Mist's reason..... lol And qbee if i want that then i think i need to stay out of "That" thread for a while.

Back