MJ Creditors Claims -- Tens of Millions of $$$

ginvid

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's estate may be making serious money, but they are also dealing with claims upwards of $20 million, sources tell TMZ.

We're told the best guess is that when the door finally shuts on people who claim Michael Jackson owed them money, the grand total will exceed $20 mil. That includes a $5 million claim from a memorabilia collector, a $1 million claim from someone who wants a cut of the "Thriller" music video, a $2.3 million claim from Dr. Tohme Tohme and a $1.5 million claim from a law firm (there are a number of other law firms that want a piece of the estate).

That does not mean -- by any stretch -- the estate will pay all the claims. We're told some of them are patently bogus and lawyers for the estate will not pay, unless a judge orders them to ante up.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/03/michael-jackson-creditors-claims-millions/

Grrrrrrr. If they are owed money fine but do IT in PRiVATE.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as private when it comes to anything that has to do with Michael Jackson. :no::no:

HOWARD WEITZMAN leaking to TMZ again.
i wouldnt say so its not hard to work out how much the estate is being sued for. every claim is public record/gets reported on at the time.quiet tmz news day

Tohme asking for money ?

We are still waiting for his interview with Larry King.

If only he had never crossed Michael's road...

HOWARD WEITZMAN leaking to TMZ again.

This is nonsense...

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as private when it comes to anything that has to do with Michael Jackson. :no::no:

(almost) Every legal doc is available for general public, but the so-called creditors are having their 15 min. of fame..., there in no chance for those like the memorabilia creditor or AGE... to get a cent from the Estate, people from TMZ DO know that but they have their tabloid agenda.... and they just pump up the controversy about the financial issues... as for MJ and people in the comments are ridiculous and believe these B.sh!ts., sadly, it is considered as something relevant even for mainstream media... :doh:

In fact, TMZ became worldwide famous because of the death of Michael.
Before... they were an average tabloid blog full of Paris Hilton and similar wannabe stars, they were first who reported about Michaels death, but not as something official, but they just reported a guess because of the circumstances...

This is nonsense...

(almost) Every legal doc is available for general public, but the so-called creditors are having their 15 min. of fame..., there in no chance for those like the memorabilia creditor or AGE... to get a cent from the Estate, people from TMZ DO know that but they have their tabloid agenda.... and they just pump up the controversy about the financial issues... as for MJ and people in the comments are ridiculous and believe these B.sh!ts., sadly, it is considered as something relevant even for mainstream media... :doh:

In fact, TMZ became worldwide famous because of the death of Michael.
Before... they were an average tabloid blog full of Paris Hilton and similar wannabe stars, they were first who reported about Michaels death, but not as something official, but they just reported a guess because of the circumstances...

You are so right.

I know that Raymone Bain and All good was suing MJ for like 40 mil and 300 mil each. So I hope that means that those claims are out the door.

well, why he should be working for free?

he was not paid , so he was working for free, now he wants to be paid , what's the big deal ?

I know that Raymone Bain and All good was suing MJ for like 40 mil and 300 mil each. So I hope that means that those claims are out the door.

The facts is that she has the right to have her claim..., but I am not sure if its valid to claim 10% of what?

The deal with AEG Live has never been "(full) filled" and the possible 400-450 mil. of the deal are not out there....

AGE are speculators, somebody made a deal in the name of Michael but without the authorization of Michael himself.
AGE claimed only 30 mil. before July 2009, after its over 300 mil., for what?

Anyway, its pointless for them to wait for a positive conclusion in their favour.

Thats what we could find out of the court docs.

he was not paid , so he was working for free, now he wants to be paid , what's the big deal ?

You are right, it depends if everything what he claims is justified. (as well as Raymone...)

Who knows if he was paid or not? Thome returned $5 mill to the estate back in summer, claiming Michael had given him the money to keep for his dream house (Michael's), from where do we know Michael didn't give him $10 mill? And he just returned $5? It's possible, as the only one who knew how much Thome received is dead. And Thome is shady.

you are right , I'm just replying to vic .

Tohme has alot of explanation to do .

as for Raymone she signed a contract , she released mj from every financial obligation toward her , she has no chance in hell to get a penny .

We should not demonize people working for Michael claiming that Michael knew everything best. He didnt... and thats the point...
Those who have a valid claim will get it at court...

if i remember right thome is wanting money that mj was making after thome was sacked which his hardly credible.

bain has no claim as she signed a contract and at this stage doesnt even have a lawyer as they left

I could imagine all the stress Michael had to be in and all the headaches he had to deal with because of people like them. As for Tohme ?? out of no where guess he fed he wasn't allowed to run the estate at the last Minute huh. all these failure claims will pass over blah

tohme claims he broke the deal for neverland , he brought colony and colony paid 25 millions to save it , he signed a contract with MJ that entitled him to 10 % of the original amount , he wants that money because according to him he did not get it before .

he also presented a contract that he was entitled to 15 % of all profits made by mj through deals he brought as a manager , that's debatable now , he was part of the o2 concerts , but they did not happen , so we will see what will be the executors reply

My question is ... When will it end? These people are making claims only because the man is dead and can't fight back himself. Someone said they should settle this all in Private.... When has ANYTHING dealing with Michael Ever been Private?

Its sad that even though Michael is dead he still has people reaching in his pockets.

Joe Jackson needs to stop actin the baby here and start seeing that when Michael went solo that meant that JOE would have nothing more to do with Michael. Joe's end of management came when the boys fired him. Michael owes that man nothing.

And as for all the other people lining up with there filthy hands out they need to get a clue. Michael wasn't stupid. The people around him PLAYED him. Being what he wanted until they were satisfied they could get him to do anything and they used that. Michael placed his trust in the wrong people. That was his only mistake. People who played good and trustworthy until the iron was hot then they would strike.

Thome isnt a real doctor and it isn't even his real name He needs to be extrodited back to what ever hell hole he crawled out of.

Valid claims or not Michael made deals with these people to do what he wanted. The claims they have are astronomical and hopefully will be shot down.

Its time Michael's wallet gets a break.

as soon as mj gets a hit, these idiots of illegitimacy come out to play. perhaps he shouldn't officially release 'another day' at this rate. that's right. that's how little i think of the claimants.

My question is ... When will it end?
they only have some many days to make a claim on the estate it wont go on for ever

they only have some many days to make a claim on the estate it wont go on for ever

it seems like it will. No one will be satisfied until they have every dime of Michael's money. They will find some way to sue him no matter what. I feel that even in death Michael Jackson will never be at peace.

legally the 'creditors' have a limited amount of time that they can sue MJ estate for money owed then it is up to the administrators to sort everything and decided to pay and who to let go to a court where a judge will tell them to pay or not.

as for tohme, he did an interview right after MJ died BRAGGING about how he worked for MJ around the clock and never took a penny. now he's suing for 2.3 mil? what a joke. whoever said we don't know how much of MJ's money that guy had is right, could of had 20 mil. who would know?

20 million? Thats not nearly as much as I thought it would be.

Back