MJ collectables,merchandise...lets talk about it.

I am really looking for that brandnew History Tour Billie Jean Figure from the company Hot Toys. problem is...the price went from 200 to 800 after his death, ridiculous. Does anyone know a good online store that sells the figure for it's normal price?

Also for the people who would like to know what kind of nice MJ stuff you can buy nowadays. I found several cool things..some great posters which aren't even 6 euros, and even a great looking wallet :)

Posters

10851819x.jpg

7138831x.jpg

Books

10973892x.jpg

This is it shirts

11044941x.jpg

Wallets

10851914x.jpg

10851924x.jpg

Flightbag

10851881x.jpg

All here,and much more.

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/3-/371971/2-/Promo.html?dpr=371971

And here the review of the Hot Toys Billie Jean figure

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_051309b.htm

Last edited:
I really want this Billie Jean model too, but when I looked for it just before he died, somehow I could only see it on a Japanese website, and it worked out about £180.00 I think. I'd love to find one somewhere cheaper :)

I really want this Billie Jean model too, but when I looked for it just before he died, somehow I could only see it on a Japanese website, and it worked out about £180.00 I think. I'd love to find one somewhere cheaper :)

I have searched & searched to get it at the original price, but as I have been told it has ceased manufactoring we will have to pay hundreds for it.

What japanese website was that? Also.....

We just learned from Wookster HT was going to announce a new Michael Jackson Figure in the coming weeks. It seems likely we'll see a Thriller figure but with the recent sad News, Maybe they will do a Tribute DX Figure.

Got that from a forum who follow these figures closely.

I think in coming years (especially during next 12 months) there will be heaps of Michael Jackson collectables. Alot of companies will likely cash in on his death. On ebay I've seen a massive increase in the number of t-shirts and wallets and posters and dvds. And its only been a little under three weeks. A lot of sellers are also charging huge prices for collectables too just to wring extra money out of grieving MJ fans or others desperate to buy items in the hopes what they buy are worth something in the future.

I think someone has to question - or not - why people would wish to sell their much Loved Michael Jackson items.

I've got Moonwalk in Hardback and the Original Thriller doll, a friend of mine last week wanted to know if I was thinking of selling the doll?

I would rather have gone up on the stage at the "vigil" last night stark naked locked in the stocks and had drenched copies of the Sun newspaper thrown at me than sell any part of my prized Michael Jackson collection.

This is nice, very nice.

15541-550x-MJTribute10.jpg

15534-550x-MJTribute3.jpg

15533-550x-MJTribute2.jpg

I got the two thriller ones, since they came out. Awesome stuff.

I just love the hot toys Billie Jean & the cosbabys.There is a new mj figurine but it's not a doll but it's like a sculpture & isn't posable.It mj with his White shirt & hair down a la black & White stage performance.There were some on eBay the other day.

Hi Healer2, I see on ebay many Michael Jackson fans selling their collections. I think different people have different reasons; for some they are clearly cashing in on his death and figure now is best time to sell. Others sell I think because its too painful to keep reminders of their love for Michael Jackson. It makes me sad that some people cash in on his death but thats the world we live in, there are always going to be people who want to take advantage of a situation and I think many people equate Michael's death with $$$ dollar signs and thats very sad to see.

Well, I don't want anything for the book, just the cost of the envelope & p&p. I would have to see if I can find it & I wouldn't be able to post it until Saturday.

Really? That would be awesome. I will send you a PM , otherwise this thread is being used for other things. :)

Hi Healer2, I see on ebay many Michael Jackson fans selling their collections. I think different people have different reasons; for some they are clearly cashing in on his death and figure now is best time to sell. Others sell I think because its too painful to keep reminders of their love for Michael Jackson. It makes me sad that some people cash in on his death but thats the world we live in, there are always going to be people who want to take advantage of a situation and I think many people equate Michael's death with $$$ dollar signs and thats very sad to see.

I agree with you.

I was on ebay last night and I was just being curious at how much my one MJ item that I have is going for now. I have a Michael Jackson record player from the 80s and I just can't believe how much it is going for now. And I was absolutely shock to see one going for 50,000 dollars and one for 500 pounds. Thats like a 1000 dollars. My mother got mine from an antique store and paid 50 dollars for it. But no matter how much the MJ stuff that I have is going for now. I will never ever sell mine. I don't care about the money. The money means nothing to me. My MJ items is way too important to me to even think about selling them. In fact I valued them more than I valued my own life. I have a huge MJ collection as it is. But I want to get more MJ stuff now.

I got the above 2. I want to try to get moonwalk book and 32 DVD+1 CD Box Set- its unoffical but it has all the concerts.

The 32 dvd set is bootleg. You can find all that footage right here for free and in better quality.

I think the Yokohama, Japan Concert I think is the best one. I bought that concert from Ebay some years ago. And the way that concert looks on my video tape. It actually looks like that concert was just taped yesterday instead of over 20 years ago. It is in that good of a quality. Well I always thought it did. I also have another one from Osaka, Japan on dvd. But I never really did see that one yet. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I think someone has to question - or not - why people would wish to sell their much Loved Michael Jackson items.

I've got Moonwalk in Hardback and the Original Thriller doll, a friend of mine last week wanted to know if I was thinking of selling the doll?

I would rather have gone up on the stage at the "vigil" last night stark naked locked in the stocks and had drenched copies of the Sun newspaper thrown at me than sell any part of my prized Michael Jackson collection.

Totally how I feel too lol!

I am hoping to get a doll...and I am currently making a couple of things too ;)

Even though it's not an official release
Check this outfit (NOT MINE... it was done by a guy in Hong Kong):

MJ6.jpg

MJ5.jpg

MJ4.jpg

MJ2.jpg

MJ1.jpg

It's amazing!!!

I think the Yokohama, Japan Concert I think is the best one. I bought that concert from Ebay some years ago. And the way that concert looks on my video tape. It actually looks like that concert was just taped yesterday instead of over 20 years ago. It is in that good of a quality. Well I always thought it did. I also have another one from Osaka, Japan on dvd. But I never really did see that one yet. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Ok. Thanks for the info. :)

Back