MJ & Broadway

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
I always wondered why MJ never did Broadway. It would be something totally unexpected from him and a new challenge. I really think he can pull it off........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UfxCe2mfAEk&feature=related

I mean just look at that clip of MJ singing "You Were There", such a lovely performance. Watching performances like this though upsets me in a way because I do not understand why someone who has been blessed with such a beautiful voice insists on lip synching, just irks me to no end! lol

Anyway, if MJ never does Broadway then I don't see why he can't sing like this more often, you know without all the distractions. Michael is obviously one of these people who believes in doing everything big. Big stage show, big costumes, big lighting, pyrotechnics, fireworks----the whole nine yards basically, but sometimes less is more. Sure, all that is nice to look at and entertaining, but he really doesn't need all that. All Michael needs really is his voice :).

mj + broadway wud be great..altho i feel its jst not big enough 4 him lol

I have often wondered this myself. He is so suited to it.
I have often imagined a Broadway show featuring some of Michael's songs that are suited perfectly,
Smile, Little Susie, Scared of the Moon, he has so many heartfelt songs that could be woven into such a beautiful story.

Yeah, that would be great. He can do anything. But he has done so much and does so much. I wouldn't say he does insist of lip sync. I think it is wise of him to look after his voice. Those high notes can ruin voices. And it would be sad if his wonderful unique voice would be fade cause of that. Anyway, it wouldn't be enough just to sing. People would start complaining: How boring. Why doesn't he dance? Isn't he able to? Ayeh, he is so old.
He can't please everybody. People expect more of Michael Jackson than just singing live.

I've said this over and over again....but what role could he play? I'm sure someone could make up something for him...didn't he direct a play...Spnderalla or something like that it was called

Back