MJ Birthdayparty in The Netherlands

snorlaaax

Proud Member
OH MY GAWD, first I was all bumped out because the Thrill N Chill event was cancelled, but appearantly there's going to be a smaller event in my town!

*I transelated everything from English into Dutch, dont mind my bad grammar*
Almere- Legendary videoclips on big screen, the best look-a-likes and moonwalkers on stage, a quiz and of course music. These are the ingredients for the Michael Jackson Thrillerfriday on August 29 in Almere.

Michael Jackson turns 50 and has been 25 years since 'Thriller', the best selling album ever, was produced. The event in Almere is a pre-event of Thriller Live, the musical live show that will hit the Almere theatre in Septembre. The Dutch Michael Jackson fanclub plays a big roll in the organasation of this event. The event will start at 14.00 at 'The Grote Markt' in Almere with the Wild FM on Tour Show. There will be dance-acts and look-a-like performances on 19.00. There will be a Thriller-quiz, where you can win nice prices. The programm, which includes a Michael Jackson disco show, will go on till the late evening hours.

The shoppingcentre of Almere will hold a special Thriller SMS (Text messaging) action. If you buy something, you will receive a card with a special and unique code. By texting the special code to a number, you will get the chance to win very nice prices. Prices include two tickets for Thriller live and cd's.

_______________DUTCH ARTICLE______________________________
ALMERE -
Legendarische videoclips op een groot scherm, de beste look-a-likes en moonwalkers op een podium, een quiz en natuurlijk veel muziek. Dat zijn de ingrediënten voor de Michael Jackson Thrillerdag op vrijdag 29 augustus op de Grote Markt.

Michael Jackson wordt vijftig en het is 25 jaar geleden dat Thriller, het best verkochte album allertijden, verscheen. Het evenement in het stadshart is de opmaat voor Thriller Live, de muzikale liveshow die eind september in de Almeerse Schouwburg te zien is. De Nederlands Michael Jackson fanclub werkt mee aan het programma. Dit begint op de Grote Markt om 14.00 uur met de Wild FM on Tour Show. Vanaf 19.00 uur zijn er dance-acts en optredens van look-a-likes. Ook wordt met het publiek een Thriller-quiz gespeeld, waarbij mooie prijzen te winnen zijn. Het programma, met onder andere een Michael Jackson disco show, gaat door tot in de avonduren, In de winkels in het stadshart gaat een Thriller SMS-actie van start. Wie een aankoop doet, ontvangt een kaartje met een unieke code. Door die code te sms-en naar een bepaald nummer, maakt men kans op prijzen. De hoofdprijs zijn twee kaarten voor Thriller Live op 28 en 29 september in Schouwburg Almere. Ook worden exemplaren weggegeven van de dubbel cd King of Pop- The Dutch Collection.

OMG IM SO EXCITED SINCE THIS EVENT IS IN MY TOWWWWWN !
Anyone planning to go? =D

its 2 short notice, but if someone can pick me up from the CS there, i might...

Last edited:
it also includes cake and 3 tribute artists and sony goodies lotteries i posted this too but with the orignal text in english and dutch lol
all info is on jannekes site jackson-source

its 2 short notice, but if someone can pick me up from the CS there, i might...

Im not sure what time youre thinking about coming? Im probably going to the event myself late, since i need to go to school and maybe work afterwards, so Im not sure if im able to pick you up...
If theres no one to pick you up, the distance from the CS to the event itself takes only a 5 minute walk!

it also includes cake and 3 tribute artists and sony goodies lotteries i posted this too but with the orignal text in english and dutch lol
all info is on jannekes site jackson-source

oh im sorry :p when i got the news i was so hyper, i didnt even bother to look at the other topics :p

Theres going to be cake too? Oh my gawd, how great can it be ?:D

Back