MJ bday project?

MJstarlight

Guests
Hi everyone! I havent posted in this forum in a long time and truely missed it here.
I was just wondering if there are any bday projects going on for Michael?
Kris Allen fans made a birthday slideshow and I was wondering if we could put something like this together for Michael
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQMKmCp-wS4
let me know how you feel!
-Shayla

great! My idea was to make a video like that one and make it very personalized and special for Michael. We could use one of his songs and all hold up each word of the song. We could even take pictures of us at landmarks, from fans all around the world. If we did this alot of people would have to participate

I like the idea of that MJ Starlight. It would be a fantastic way to show how much we love and miss Michael, all his fans from around the globe, holding up words of one of his songs.
I definately want to be involved with a special birthday celebration on August 29th for Michael. I would hope it would be a party where we can all stand together and honour the man who's loss is such a terrible thing, yet be thankful together for what he did for us and together show how much he means to us.......

Back