MJ Bad Tour Jacket Worn In Terminator 2!

00LiClarke

Proud Member
No idea if this has been posted, don't even know if this is the right section but oh well....

As the title says, the girl on the right -

mjterm.jpg

Anyone else notice this!?

Credit to M3Basti for the screenshot ;)

^^ OMG!! COOL!!! I had never noticed! Nice find!

Oh wow!! Michael is mentioned in the alternative ending to Terminator 2 also!

wow!! i have seen this movie thousand of times but i havent noticed that! Thanks!!!!!

Cool find! :D

I have watched this movie a gazillion times but never noticed the girl's jacket (when the bad Terminator is asking them if they know who John Connor is), so the person who spotted the MJ jacket has a great eye!

hah i found it :D but only becouse i watched the bluray version on a huge screen :p

Cool find! :D

I have watched this movie a gazillion times but never noticed the girl's jacket (when the bad Terminator is asking them if they know who John Connor is), so the person who spotted the MJ jacket has a great eye!

Now I'll have to but the blu-ray so I can see this. :)

lol 20 years later! Thanx for this. Nice find.

OMG...............

Terminator 2 is one of my favourite films..........I've got the VHS, DVD and BD and I never noticed that!!!!!!!!!!!

No idea if this has been posted, don't even know if this is the right section but oh well....

As the title says, the girl on the right -

mjterm.jpg

Anyone else notice this!?

Credit to M3Basti for the screenshot ;)

not bad, man! never recognized that. :clapping:

Omg, I must've seen this movie about 50 times and I've never noticed that! :giggle: I guess the eye is just always drawn to Robert Patrick, him being the bad guy asking the question. Thanks for posting! :D

:wild: omg!!!!!!!!! "Michael Jackson turned 40" Thanks Upside and Triumph!!!!! :)

looks like the director can't believe what he's saying, and i don't blame him. u usually don't mention something like that, like that, unless u feel the need to do a double-take at what you say..lol. MJ was then, and, forever, still is, always ageless.

as for the Bad Jacket..i guess everybody but me could answer trivia game questions on MJ, cus i never knew what the Bad tour jacket looked like. so i wouldn't notice it, right now. lol. and i thought i knew a lot about MJ, readwise, and picturewise

I remember the ending about MJ turning 40 but not the jacket :D I didn't even notice that it was from the BAD Tour.

Omg that is so awesome! I love Terminator 2, MJ being mentioned in the alternative ending is so funny lol
And the Jacket looks great. ( I wish I had one)

Back