Mj air

lmojackson

Proud Member
wow did yall see this? the shows was gonna leave with mj and the crew leaving in an 3d jet ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the best ending ever..

Certainly would have needed a mop and bucket close to hand after seeing that live, looked fantastic.

You can see it on the DVD and BR.

It shows how it would be and how the LED screen would open like a door in the plane and the dancers and MJ would leave the stage in the plane!

Would have been ACE !!

It's on the DVD extra. It was the only 3D film that was actually played on the big LED screen at Staples. It looked AMAZING!!!!

And they use the ending to get Michael out before the audience to stop a mob! OWWWWW!

It's on the DVD extra. It was the only 3D film that was actually played on the big LED screen at Staples. It looked AMAZING!!!!

I've just watched the special feature that mentioned this fact and I was like "?!!" So they'd gone to all that effort - not to mention spending a pretty penny - yet, one brief mention aside, they totally avoid showin ANY of footage of MJ Air in the film? I wonder why they decided against showing the big finale?

i believe its on staging the return : beyond the show, i think! it's deffinately one of the staging the return featurettes :)

While MJ Air looks like it would have been a great ending, I don't think it would have been better than rocket man from Dangerous.

hm, it made me wonder, why he didnt had a special ending for the history tour. Kenny said they wanted to top rocket man. Why didnt he want to top rocketman back in 1996...

MJAir was going to be amazing! I wonder if they would have actually done all the air hostess signs. :giggle:

Certainly would have needed a mop and bucket close to hand after seeing that live, looked fantastic.

I was telling my friend the same thing! Actually I was thinking from the MOMENT the show started with Light Man someone would have had to scrape me up from off the floor and try to put be back together.

Then if he had done Speechless, I would have been a total goner!

Back