MJ Air!

Veromca

Proud Member
I thought "MJ Air" just meant Michael's gestures liking an air hostess' when performing "human nature". But other MJ fans told me not that.
How do you think of "MJ Air"? I am so confused about it now.

"MJ Air" was the name given to the animated, 3D jetliner that was part of the Dome Project. Mike was to use it as his grand exit at the end of each This Is It concert.

"MJ Air" was the name given to the animated, 3D jetliner that was part of the Dome Project. Mike was to use it as his grand exit at the end of each This Is It concert.

Wow, I love "MJ Air". It's awesome.

Thank you, Steve001.

Did they actually make this jetliner video?

Other video clips from Dome Project are shown, but not this one.

Did they actually make this jetliner video?

Other video clips from Dome Project are shown, but not this one.

Yeah, they did :yes:...Someone posted information taken from the U.S Copyright Office that describes exactly what Mike and his TII team were working on...

I believe the footage will be on the DVD/Blu Ray along with Stranger In Moscow and Dangerous rehearsal footage.

I don't think they got a chance to film it. They just talked about it, atleast that's what I know..

Yeah, they did :yes:...Someone posted information taken from the U.S Copyright Office that describes exactly what Mike and his TII team were working on...

I believe the footage will be on the DVD/Blu Ray along with Stranger In Moscow and Dangerous rehearsal footage.

Wow, can't wait to get a DVD/BR.

I thought that meant they were writing his initials in the air...or so it looked, like they were doing an M and a J in the air. Wasn't it like this?

I thought that meant they were writing his initials in the air...or so it looked, like they were doing an M and a J in the air. Wasn't it like this?

No, it was definitly something to do with aeroplanes because they speak about air hosts and thier' hand gestures. :)

No, it was definitly something to do with aeroplanes because they speak about air hosts and thier' hand gestures. :)
Yes it's true, but they were joking about it...saying that it looks like how the stewardesses do before the flight...but I do remember they were doing some signs with the hands...kind of writing an M and a J in the air...and that's why Michael was a bit embarassed and he kept saying "No". Anyway, that's what I thought it was...i'm gonna look for a video on youtube to check again.

i'm really confused about that too, i dont know what they meant when they joked about it in the movie either. and i dont really understand what the dome project is either. all these names confuse me lol...

i'm really confused about that too, i dont know what they meant when they joked about it in the movie either. and i dont really understand what the dome project is either. all these names confuse me lol...

The 'Dome Project' is the codename that MJ & Kenny Ortega used for the filming of the new short films for the This Is It concerts. Which makes sense because obviously the concerts were to be held in the O2 Arena/Millenium Dome in London. Footage shot during the 'Dome Project' includes the new Thriller, Smooth Criminal, TDCAU (soldiers), Earth Song and TWYMMF clips to name a few...

Filming for the Dome Project took place from June 1st - 6th 2009...

Cool, do you have the link for it?

This is from an LA Times article.

'...After a final version of the movie was done in mid-September, Patterson and Key went on to edit and shoot additional content for the DVD, which is expected to ship in January or February with several hours of new footage, including performances of songs such as "Stranger in Moscow" that didn't make the theatrical release...'

Here's a link to the full article: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,5784621.story

in the sequence of Smooth Criminal, when it appears that marquis, right up I see a zeppelin that says "MJ AIR" ...

in the sequence of Smooth Criminal, when it appears that marquis, right up I see a zeppelin that says "MJ AIR" ...

Did I miss something important? I only saw Ortega talking "MJ Air" to MJ. Where and when a zeppelin came out?

when smooth crim starts and it goes over the smooth crim sign and over the skyline that is lit up u can see a zeppelin in the sky. nothing major

That part in the film is so sweet. then michael's laugh and he goes "no, no, no!" aww :wub:

here, I got the impression that writing MJ AIR ... :)

mjair.jpg

Maybe I am wrong ... but I saw it ... I am crazy or what? ... maybe :scratch:
the truth is that I see written "MJ" everywhere :D

That part in the film is so sweet. then michael's laugh and he goes "no, no, no!" aww :wub:

Yeah it's really sweet!

I think they filmed another film with Michael acting like a stewardes or something? Or maybe it's just an inside joke...

Can you post a link to that please, cheers

Back