MJ – Ain’t No Sunshine (Benny Blanco Remix) official Video. From The Remix Suite 3

Thanks for posting. I like these remix suites. That video was interrrrresting, LOL!

I like the Benny Blanco remix actually and I think that is actually him in the video with the crazy hair. On the official website of the remix suite, they have pictures of the producers and some quotes from them talking about Michael. Benny said wonderful things about Michael and 'Ain't no sunshine'.

I wonder if they would release the Acapellas of those songs they remix. I sure would like to remix them.

They shouldnt have used clips from Thriller, or Smooth criminal even. Should've been from who is it and stuff, things that look relative to the song, not dancing zombies.

I like this one. So far i like the Polow da Don and the Pharrell one.

^^^agree also like this and Pharrell's remix. really good.

I wonder if they would release the Acapellas of those songs they remix. I sure would like to remix them.

I've got a few Motown Acapellas, if there's something you're interested in then drop me a visitor message or something in case I forget to look back in this thread

1. Jackson 5 - I'll Be There(acapella) (3:46)
2. Jackson 5 - Mama's Pearl(acapella) (2:49)
3. Jackson 5 - Never Can Say Goodbye (acapella) (2:47)
4. Jackson 5 - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town(acapella) (2:35)
5. Jackson 5 -ABC(acapella) (2:57)
6. Jackson 5 -The Love You Save (acapella) (3:12)
7. Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine(acapella) (1:24)
8. Jackson 5 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus(acapella) (3:06)
9. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back(acapella) (2:29)

EDIT: Thanks for the vid, it was really cool! :)

Back