Mistake

gregson1

Proud Member
I received an email about the collectors case on Monday night and jumped at the chance to own this great piece of memorabilia... went onto mj.com and followed the links and purchased the case for 1 swedish kronor... somebody obviously made a huge error as it is now 1499 SEK... my card has been charged etc..

Happy Days...

1g5fyd.png

It's not a mistake. They charge $1 , Euro 1 etc at the ordering to validate the card and charge the rest when they are getting ready to ship it out.

where on the website does it state this??? surely when i clicked on buy now it would have stated the actual cost of the item and not said 1 SEK.. nowhere on the site did it mention it would be 1,499SEK (On Monday) it does now though

So you actually thought that would be for or sale for only 1sek ????? and that was going to be your final cost?
surley you knew that was a typo or meant something else. Its evident something was not right before you even purchased it ....

All you have to do is cancel if you dont want it - easiest way is call your credt card co and asked them to cancel
and remove the charge from your card.

Back