Missy Elliot's favorite memory of Michael

ivy

Proud Member
tumblr_n0b4mj1KmP1rb5xlko1_500.jpg

Cute story, I can so see him doing that lol. :wub:

OH MY!!! too bad phones didn't have the rec calls option before. I can totally hear him do that :wub:

I always liked Missy, good music, creative videos.. the only thing that tossed for a loop was when she had e Casanova on her video and she had him on a balcony doing some dance moves with a blanket that supposed to have a baby in it.. They edited out that specific part once the video came out though

we follow each other on Twitter. i love her, don't forget she was at his 30th anniversary special and she was on his Number Ones cbs special which came out later on as The One dvd

That's from the BET Awards in 2005, shortly after Michael's acquittal. She's showing her support during her performance.

Wow. That was really nice thing to do and stand up thing to do when you know that probably wasn't very popular to do that.

I always liked Missy, good music, creative videos.. the only thing that tossed for a loop was when she had e Casanova on her video and she had him on a balcony doing some dance moves with a blanket that supposed to have a baby in it.. They edited out that specific part once the video came out though

"I can take ya man, I don't have to sex him.
Hang him out the window, call me Michael Jackson (heee!)"
:D
--Pass That Dutch

Back