misspressing of History - silver discs & disc 2 only 14 tracks?

barthard47

Proud Member
Hi all,

I recently purchased another copy of History, it turned out to be a somehow different pressing.
The discs are more silver than gold
Disc 1 turns out to be the the first dutch version, with a message to his fans in holland.
Disc 2 has only 14 tracks, Smile is not included!

Does anyone else heard of this version?
I searched on google, but couldn't find any info on this, only the story about the silver discs, but not about this particular pressing

Is it rare?

Hi all,

I recently purchased another copy of History, it turned out to be a somehow different pressing.
Disc 1 turns out to be the the first dutch version, with a message to his fans in holland.

I searched on google, but couldn't find any info on this, only the story about the silver discs, but not about this particular pressing

Is it rare?

Pics or it didnt happen

Hi all,

Is it rare?

Did you get it off ebay? Cause if you did then it could be an unofficial knock off

I got it from the flea market actually (!) of course it could be a bootleg, but all matrix numbers look normal, and nothing else looks 'strange' on it. I will post some pix later on

Back