"You see I have to go home becaue I'm real tired you see"

I heard "You see I have to go home because I'm retired you see"

Working Day and Night (live version)

"Cause a love like ours was meant to be"

I heard "coz a mum likamum was a memma bee"

Another Part of Me

"We're sending out a major love"

I heard "We're sending out, I made love"

hahaha, oh you so made me laugh there, hehe.

I found a site with misheard lyrics:

some funny ones:
I'll be there:
I can fill your heart with joy and laughter
Two dozen eggs is all I'm after
I want you back:
I will fly to Mexico, baby
In stead of I was blind to let you go
Beat it:show them hot monkey in stead of show them how funky

... the list goes on!
http://www.kissthisguy.com/221songsof-Michael-Jackson.htm

I thought it was 'Show them hot monkey' as well! I assumed hot monkey was some kind of dance move I'd never heard of before!

ok I confess I used to think he was saying Unlock the door or "I'll F^ck out the key" In dirty Diana

:D Hilarious! This had me crying with laughter!! I can see why you thought that. I'll always laugh when I hear it now!

in the song morphine me and my sister always thought he was singing 'Deborah, deborah..' (i.e. debbie rowe) lol instead of 'Demerol, Demerol' how ridiculous! i was 12 at the time but i don't know why we didn't just look at the lyrics. :crazy

LOL thats kinda what i understood also.

i understood: debbie rowe... debbie rowe... oh god it is debbie rowe! lol

Dirty Diana

"You see I have to go home becaue I'm real tired you see"

I heard "You see I have to go home because I'm retired you see"

Working Day and Night (live version)

"Cause a love like ours was meant to be"

I heard "coz a mum likamum was a memma bee"

Another Part of Me

"We're sending out a major love"

I heard "We're sending out, I made love"

LOLOL the retired part is hilarious!!!

This thread had me in hysterics it is so funny.

I must admit, I've sung along with any old words made up that sound similar, regardless of making sense. Some Mj songs do need looking up the lyrics I think. They make perfect sense then.

I became a fan when I was 10 and hardly knew any English words, so I've kinda grown up on my misunderstood lyrics. I could pick out the most understandable words and then the rest just became fillers... lol I'm better at picking out the right words now though.

But I have to admit that until I read this thread I thought Beat it went like this:

Beat it, beat it, no one wants to beat it, beat it. *blushes*

Oh, and even though Dangerous had the lyrics printed, I still thought he sang "It's black, it's squipe, disturbed for you to be yeah yeah yeah" at the end of B&W. It doesn't even make sense... haha.

Does anyone understand what the heck hes's saying on "She Got It"?

On the earth song I thought the lyrics were, I couldn't work out many of them

what about the common man
he is a freak

when it actually says

What about the common man

Can't we set him free

On the DS song although the lyrics are supposed to be Dom Sheldon is a cold man I swear he is singing Tom Sneddon is a cold man

I'm sorry to ask you guys, but does anybody here knows what Michael is saying at the end of ''they don't care about us'' it goes like this THEY SEND ME ON FIRE what comes after that??!!

Thank you in advance

I'm sorry to ask you guys, but does anybody here knows what Michael is saying at the end of ''they don't care about us'' it goes like this THEY SEND ME ON FIRE what comes after that??!!

Thank you in advance

"All I wanna say is that, they dont really care about us"
"Im here to remind you"

hahaha! i hope someone told him it sounded llike this, bet he'd have laughed!
I have misheard many lyrics, but I was just listening to They Don't Care About Us, and I used to think he said "You're Rippin me of my Prada for God's Sake". Hehe - well, he does love his fashion! Haha

I'm sorry if this has already been done before, but as a child i used to sing "beat it, beat it, no one wants to beat the feeling"
and my mum sings "keep on, with the fox trot, don't stop 'til you get enough" :|

has anybody else thought MJ said something, which was totally different to what he actually says? i can't name many, MJ has a cool and clear voice :D

I confess, i had to read the lyrics to Human Nature, :S

hahaha. whenever my dad sings human nature he says "get thee out into the night time" instead of "get me out"
but i've done that so many times with a lot of his songs like "in the closet" in the background he is saying "dare me" I always thought he was saying "you heard me"

Haha, those mishearings are great! :rofl:
Hmm, especially as a non-native speaker I sometimes have to listen very carefully to understand everything if I don't have the written lyrics.
In Stranger in Moscow I used to understand:

Pay-TV is stalking me

instead of
KGB was doggin' me ... :blush:
Well, that didn't make much sense to me ... :smilerolleyes:

Haha, those mishearings are great! :rofl:
Hmm, especially as a non-native speaker I sometimes have to listen very carefully to understand everything if I don't have the written lyrics.
In Stranger in Moscow I used to understand:

Pay-TV is stalking me

instead of
KGB was doggin' me ... :blush:
Well, that didn't make much sense to me ... :smilerolleyes:

LOL thats damn funny!!!! hahahhahahah! pay-tv is stalking me looooooooooooool!

I became a fan when I was 10 years old and I am from Holland.
So at that age my English wasn't very good, so I just made up my own "jabbatalk", haha!
For example Billie Jean...........

"Before the days and before the nights, I was lone outside.
But he can dance when she's in the man, her stin in but lance."

No English, no Dutch, no language at all! :)

I don't think anyone knows what the heck he said there in TDCAA, lolol. To me it always sounded something like "don't you sit back and boxta, baby!" LOL... whatever that would mean :lmao:

hahaaa :lol:

when MJ sings Beat It live has anyone noticed he goes, "they told him don't you ever come around sh..."
I dunno if he swears but he doesn't say "here"
i noticed on the Bucharest DVD, but then i thought it was just me
and he says it on Beat It live from the Bad tour toooo...

hmmm, :lol: might just be me :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOqY18Nzr1A&feature=channel_page

^When I heard it the second time I got this: "They told him don't you ever come around sh*t dont wanna be a b*tch you better disappear"

But I'm not sure if he really said that, it would be really cool if he did!! :D

Back