Misheard MJ lyrics

for a very long time (years) I always thought the lyrics to billie jean to be:

"...but the jeans are not my size"
as opposed to,
"..but the kid is not my son"

and then when I found this out, I finally understood the meaning of the song haha because I always thought that the "jeans" were a metaphor for the girl "not my size=not my type".

'twas a day of realization.

In who is it I always heard:

Don't You Judge Of My Composure
'Cause I'm Bothered Everyday
And She Didn't Leave A Letter
She Just F**NG Ran Away

haha i'm not alone! yes!

i think he wanted to make it sound that way ha

----

Tabloid Junkie (the part that i could actaully understand/hear)

they say he's homosexual

i heard:

they say he's almost sexual

Dirty Diana:

when he says "Come Onnnnn", I would always hear "Dianooooo"
hahahaha

and I just realised I have been singing Another Part Of Me wrong this whole time. lmao

I also heard

"i'm sending out, I'll make love"

but it's supposed to be

"i'm sending out a major love"

and pretty much most of his faster songs or when he is using his more agressive voice I hear different things than what he is actually saying.

roflll oh amy....

i have misheard all of his songs.
but i didn't know english back when i heard song like thriller, smooth criminal, bad, remember the time so yea pretty much i make up noises and sounds to sound like him? haha

i obviously thought i was singing in english.... but in reality ERR not so much.

^ Haha true about his uptempo songs.

And there's an old performance of Billie Jean, I think it's from the Victory tour, that I'm almost 100% certain he's saying "She's just a shitty girl" :D
It could be "She's just a city girl" though :blush:

EDIT:
05:13 into this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSFFNE-yfOY

Don't tell me it doesn't sound like "'Cause you're a shitty girl" :D

BAHAHAHi heard it!

shitty girl is what i heard

k9zzbm.jpg

i heard...

"with deep in the fire" x2

"until you rewind new"

"don't you slip back, thats fxck, stupid it"

He's singin' "We're deep in fire, I'm there to remind you, don't do such that shit fuc*s the baby" ;)

for a very long time (years) I always thought the lyrics to billie jean to be:

"...but the jeans are not my size"
as opposed to,
"..but the kid is not my son"

and then when I found this out, I finally understood the meaning of the song haha because I always thought that the "jeans" were a metaphor for the girl "not my size=not my type".

'twas a day of realization.

:lol:!!!

hahahahahah ,i think Smooth Criminal deserves THE MISREAD CHAMPION
my occasion
MJ:annie are you ok,will you tell us that you're ok
my :annie are you ok,will you dance that you're ok :eek: dance?oh ,michael ,the woman is dying and you still insist she should dance to prove that she is ok......you are so cruel.......

Last edited:
I thought it was this too!

And 'Annie are you ok, you're jealous but you're ok'... that was right in my head..according to this thread Im wrong though!

I heard as "Innocent, on the loose." Which could work just as well I suppose. :p

Last edited:
Dirty Diana
instead of "let me be" i'd sing "loving me" can't get it out of my system.

hahahahahah ,i think Smooth Criminal deserves THE MISREAD CHAMPION
my occasion
MJ:annie are you ok,will you tell us that you're ok
my :annie are you ok,will you dance that you're ok :eek: dance?oh ,michael ,the woman is dying and you still insist she should dance to prove that she is ok......you are so cruel.......

Haha :D As a kid, who didn't understand English that well, I always thought he just said "Ann-ei-shi-mockey" or something like that, just as an ad lib... you know, saying some crap that don't have a meaning :D

Haha :D As a kid, who didn't understand English that well, I always thought he just said "Ann-ei-shi-mockey" or something like that, just as an ad lib... you know, saying some crap that don't have a meaning :D

I did the same when I was a lil kid, always used to sing just some crap that doesn't even make sense at all, haha! :D

Lady in my Life...

Right up until 2 nights ago (when I eventually looked up the lyrics) I was singing "Girl, I'm gonna' give you one" instead of "Girl, I'm gonna' keep you warm"!! Ooops!

WHAT?? I thought he really did say that!

When he says in Superfly Sister, "He wanna time bump, slam dunk, hump hump hump."

But he was ACTUALLY saying, "he wanna time bump, slam dunk, ha ha ha"

Also, in PYT 2008 with Will.I.Am, does anyone know what he says in the background after he sings, "love you love you love you". It sounds like "tell me angel" or "tellin you yeah". I don't know and I've been wondering for a long time.

Last edited:
I was just listening to the Give in to me Demo, and I wasn't paying attention. I thought he sang "jelly killin' preacher" instead of "tell it to the preacher." :p

haha, this thread is funny.

I have misheard many lyrics, but I was just listening to They Don't Care About Us, and I used to think he said "You're Rippin me of my Prada for God's Sake". Hehe - well, he does love his fashion! Haha

Ok...... here are my embarrassing confessions of mistaken lyrics!!

They don't really care about us - I thought it was "ROBBING me of my PRADA for gods sake"!!!!

In I just can't stop loving you, I though it was 'When morning awakes me will you come and take me "away for you" (it's really 'I'll wait for you'!)

and in 'Wanna be startin something' when he sings Ma Ma Se, Ma Ma Sa, Ma Ma Coo Sa
- I used to think it was "I'm insane by the sound of Michael's song" (which is true really.....because I was and still am lol!!)

and yes..... in Lady in My life, I also thought it was "I'll give you one"!!!! (much better if you ask me!!)

I have to just share this one too, even though it's a Madonna song. During Like a Prayer, I used to sing 'Level Crossing' instead of Let the choir sing!!!!!!! OMG - what was I thinking LOL!!! :):):):)

Superfly Sister has always been a tough one for me to follow. Why You Wanna Trip on me is one my mom gets wrong all the time, she says, "Why you always trip on me" And when I first heard D.S. I thought it said "dont stand right in the cold man".

in the song morphine me and my sister always thought he was singing 'Deborah, deborah..' (i.e. debbie rowe) lol instead of 'Demerol, Demerol' how ridiculous! i was 12 at the time but i don't know why we didn't just look at the lyrics. :crazy

Dirty Diana

"You see I have to go home becaue I'm real tired you see"

I heard "You see I have to go home because I'm retired you see"

Working Day and Night (live version)

"Cause a love like ours was meant to be"

I heard "coz a mum likamum was a memma bee"

Another Part of Me

"We're sending out a major love"

I heard "We're sending out, I made love"

I used to think that the opening line for Bad goes, "Your blood is mine..."

No offence to MJ but I think that this misheard line is better than "Your butt is mine."

LOLS! XD When I actually found out that was the opening line, I laughed... and laughed some more... I love you Mike....

Back