Misheard MJ lyrics

My all time favourite is still "Annie are you okay, but you're jealous, but it's okay" :lol: I still sing it now sometimes, I can't help it :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your post has got me laughing like crazy!
good one!

OH these are so funny.
I used to have loads but its hard to remember them now. In smooth criminal i always thought he was saying "Eddie" rather than "Annie".
Then when I figured out what it was me and my friend had a massive argument about it! She still sings eddie.

My husband came in the room while I was listening to BOTDF. He thought Michael was talking about his...ya know. Saying it was 7inches not a knife.

*spits drink out of my mouth*

BWAHAHAA!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny:

NO COMMENT :ph34r:...

I'm sorry if this has already been done before, but as a child i used to sing "beat it, beat it, no one wants to beat the feeling"
and my mum sings "keep on, with the fox trot, don't stop 'til you get enough" :|

has anybody else thought MJ said something, which was totally different to what he actually says? i can't name many, MJ has a cool and clear voice :D

I confess, i had to read the lyrics to Human Nature, :S

lololol

KEEP- THE- FAITH... lol *shakes head*

i just mumble through the end ---

stand up and act like you wanna do right
don't play a fool for the rest of your life...
work through your mother you'll make it some day
go watch what u want and don't forget your feet!
look at your brother and do it right now!
stand back don't let each other check ourself out!
and so on.. llol

YES!!! When I was on tour we always had MJ on for warm up. The best was,
"Wanna Be Startin' something"

I sang the lyrics... To high to get over, to low to get under, your stuck in the middle...yeah! yeah!..........OF THE GREATEST RIDDLE!!!

Now I had a massive argument with how right I was before we went on stage, so my friend got his I Pod and we listened and I was so wrong!!! The lyrics are: and the pain is thunder!!! How wrong could I be!!!

ok I confess I used to think he was saying Unlock the door or "I'll F^ck out the key" In dirty Diana
:lmao: Now that's an interesting visual!... LOLOL

My husband came in the room while I was listening to BOTDF. He thought Michael was talking about his...ya know. Saying it was 7inches not a knife.
LOL! Can't say that I haven't ever thought of that before, ahem, lolol...

I swear I heard him sang 'love is a doughnut' in Give In To Me the long version (6:36min)
either that or I was hungry
o_O

You know at the end of Give In To Me when he sings " I don't wanna hear it, quench my desire " I though he sang " I don't wanna clean it, throw it to the fire, " lol when I finally read the lyrics I was like oops.
haha that's hilarious! would make clean up really fast

Let's just say that its a good thing there were lyrics on the dust jacket for the Thriller album cause I needed them.. I had trouble understanding what he was saying.

I was another one singing "Annie are you walking... are you jealous? Are you walking?" Jealous of what??? :D I don't know..

Long ago I thought the 'vegetable' part of Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' went like this...

You're the best of all - you're the best of all
I said, 'hey you' - hey you

Yeah, don't complain - don't complain
Yeah, only you - yeah, only you
You're the best of all

But the correct lyrics are...

You're a vegetable - you're a vegetable
Still they hate you - hate you

You're just a buffet - just a buffet
They eat off of you - eat off of you
You're a vegetable

Haha! I thought exactly that too. :)

Who Is It - "... she didn't leave a letter she just #$%!ing ran away"
Smooth Criminal - "... Eddie are you walkin', will you tell us that you're walking, heard a sound at the window, it was shut down, like a shindle Eddie, he went into your appartment, left a blood space on the carpet, then he went into your bedroom, it was shut down, it was shut to"
Thriller - "... 'cos this is Thriller, Thriller night, girl I can scare you more than any ghoul could ever scare ya, Thriller, Thriller night, so let me hold you tight inside and get up, get up, tonight"
Jam - "... Jam, it aint, it aint to uh uh, it aint to uh, it aint you a wrestling man"
Speed Demon - "... you are the one you'll get who'll get it right"
Bad - "... you lucky worm, you're born to long" "... they're throwing stones at your lives" "... and they say the sky's the limit, and to me you bay you do, and my fringe you have say nothin', 'cos the way you bar your do"
Billie Jean - "... she says I am the one, but the careless of my son"

I used to think Liberian Girl was Librarian Girl until I saw the song title.

I was 10 years old when I thought those were the lyrics. :)

Last edited:
Leave Me Alone: "Dime after dime I gave you all of my money"

I was only one letter off.

Smooth Criminal - "... Eddie are you walkin', will you tell us that you're walking, heard a sound at the window, it was shut down, like a shindle Eddie, he went into your appartment, left a blood space on the carpet, then he went into your bedroom, it was shut down, it was shut to"
Thriller - "... 'cos this is Thriller, Thriller night, girl I can scare you more than any ghoul could ever scare ya, Thriller, Thriller night, so let me hold you tight inside and get up, get up, tonight"
Jam - "... Jam, it aint, it aint to uh uh, it aint to uh, it aint you a wrestling man"
Bad - "... you lucky worm, you're born to long" "... they're throwing stones at your lives" "... and they say the sky's the limit, and to me you bay you do, and my fringe you have say nothin', 'cos the way you bar your do"

"... you lucky worm, you're born to long" BWAHAHAHAHA :toofunny:

this is hysterical!! my tummy hurts
:toofunny: :toofunny: "... you lucky worm, you're born to long"

Geekgirl101..."it ain't you a wrestling man."
:lol: :lol:

haha, "it ain't you a wrestling man"

Jam, i actually still sing "Jam! it aint to much for JAM it aint told you it aint you amappappi.

Yes, im seriouse :p

I got no idea what it is, I just thought he was singing that .
I looked it up, the right lyrics are:

For years I thought he was singing:

Get up put your coat down
Get up put your coat down
Put your coat down
Put your coat down
Put your coat down - aow!

they don't really care about us
He says 'dog food' several times in the song but I always thought he sang 'dog poo'

Yes... me too! I've been singing dog poo right up untill this moment actually! oops!!

they don't really care about us
He says 'dog food' several times in the song but I always thought he sang 'dog poo'

mee too!!! ..well until you said that..i didnt know it was dog food..

Who Is It "

me too..even when seeing the title lol.

i forgot if i mentioned this before ,but in the beginning of You rock my world when he says the producers name dark child..i thought he was saying dog chow. infact when whitney, toni braxton, and whoever says his name it sounds like they are saying dog chow too.
and i still don't see why noone else hears this but me. seriously.

Great thread :)

at least all of you guys got "Eddie are you walking or Annie are you walking"
when i was little i got it "ennienniwokkin" dunno why :D

me too @ Liberian girl

& that part at the end of they don't care about is is killing me :D
i'm pretty sure it starts with "don't you"

still LMAO @ "i can't even pee" :D

Last edited:
I 'm the queen of screwing up lyrics:

Bad

Incorrect-Just chew your feast in broad daylight
Correct-Just show your face in broad daylight