Misheard MJ lyrics

ha

for Give into me where he says " love is a feeling"

my nan thought he said " lord is a piglet"
dont ask me why it so bloody mad!

and in 2000 watts where he says " 2000 watts, 8 olmes,"

my mom thought he said " 2000 miles, here we go" :doh:

:tease:

I used to always think Mike was saying "Eddie" in Smooth Criminal instead of "Annie".

And for a while I thought in Scream the chorus was saying, "just stop questioning me" instead of "pressuring" me.

a friend of mine didnt understand "billie jean is not my lover", he was on the phone with me and started singing "billie jean is like my brother...." i was like "???" :D

:blink: :lol:...hahah that funny!

The first time ive smiled really since hearing the news was a moment ago when i remembered this thread.....I just have a vision on the 13th July all the fans will come together at the o2 to celebrate his life and I imagined we were all singing our own words in which we thought they were. I can imagine thousands of people making up there own lyrics at the sametime.
LIke this when moment 0.46 secs :-D

http://www.youtube.com/v/nFJzxhDklbY&hl

I hope this may bring a small swecond of comfort to those who read as it has me.

In remember the time I used to hear him saying "teve" which is "camel" in my native...still cant figure out what he is actually saying there :)

I would always sing *annie are you walking? Would you tell us? If you're walking?*
o_O

When I was younger I used to sing "beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it, no one want's to beat it, beat it"... yeah, doesn't make much sense :p

Long ago I thought the 'vegetable' part of Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' went like this...

You're the best of all - you're the best of all
I said, 'hey you' - hey you

Yeah, don't complain - don't complain
Yeah, only you - yeah, only you
You're the best of all

But the correct lyrics are...

You're a vegetable - you're a vegetable
Still they hate you - hate you

You're just a buffet - just a buffet
They eat off of you - eat off of you
You're a vegetable

Ha ha, just remembered a new one last night. In Heartbreak Hotel, when I was a kid I used to think they were singing:

"We came to this place where the bitches dwell"

.... lol, instead of "where the vicious dwell". I thought, whoa, that's some surprising lyrics for the Jacksons ;)

"I like the feeling you're giving me" in TWYMMF was heard by me as "Like a villain, you're killing me" for some reason...

You know at the end of Give In To Me when he sings " I don't wanna hear it, quench my desire " I though he sang " I don't wanna clean it, throw it to the fire, " lol when I finally read the lyrics I was like oops.

I would always sing *annie are you walking? Would you tell us? If you're walking?*
o_O

I used to think he was singing that to! I didn't understand why he would be asking if she's walking :scratch:

Sunset Driver:

Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

Instead of Friday's brighter, I used to hear "Friday Spider" and I was like ???

Haha, me too! Actually I always sing "Friday spider". LOL.

Wanna be startin something: Help me singing, ama se ama sa Samantusa xD

My name is Samantha so when i was round 4-5 years me and my sister thought he sang about me hahaha :rofl:

Man In The Mirror:

I saw (what) most disregard/A summer's disregard
And no message coulda bent any clipper/And no message could've been any clearer
That what goes on in your home, Gotta look at the love/That there are some with no home, Not a nickle to loan...
...And a washed out veal/And a washed out dream
They follow the patter to the embassy/They follow the pattern of the wind you see

I still hear it like that mostly. :brow:

Also, the GITM doughnut thing, it's real right, that's what he says?

Sunset Driver:

Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

Instead of Friday's brighter, I used to hear "Friday Spider" and I was like ???

You mean it's NOT Friday Spider?? Maaaaaaaaaan. :(

yea LOL and in they dont really care about the adlib towards the end i have NOOOOOOOOO clue what he says but it sounds like dont-you-set-that-boshmeck-now-babay!!!!

Ha ha this thread is sooo funny!!!

In the J5 the love you save when Jermaine sings and "someday someday baby youl be all alone", I thought he was singing and something something baby cause he forgot the lyrics.

Also Liberian girl, I thought when I was little that it was 'Librarian girl' and he was singing about a Librarian

Oh my goodness did I ever screw up some MJ lyrics lmao...as a child and even as an adult (embarrassed lol)

When I was a kid, for Man in the Mirror i would say "and no message was a man and a cliver". Don't ask me what I was thinking lol.

In Billie Jean I would say....."For 40 days and for 40 nights lord was on her side, but who can stand when shes in the bed hurts sleeze and bends..."

Theres plenty more when I remember I will post them .....

Man In The Mirror:

I saw (what) most disregard/A summer's disregard
And no message coulda bent any clipper/And no message could've been any clearer
That what goes on in your home, Gotta look at the love/That there are some with no home, Not a nickle to loan...
...And a washed out veal/And a washed out dream
They follow the patter to the embassy/They follow the pattern of the wind you see

I still hear it like that mostly. :brow:

Also, the GITM doughnut thing, it's real right, that's what he says?

When I was a kid, for Man in the Mirror i would say "and no message was a man and a cliver". Don't ask me what I was thinking lol.

Haha, I used to sing both 'bent any clipper' and 'man and a cliver' :lol: :lol:

And yes, he really does sing love is a doughnut!!! lol!

My all time favourite is still "Annie are you okay, but you're jealous, but it's okay" :lol: I still sing it now sometimes, I can't help it :lol:

LOL oh this took me back... I used to sing, 'You've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth crimical.' My mum caught me and she was like, 'What's a crimical?!' I was only little but it is the NAME of the song and I had seen Moonwalker approx 500 times! :doh:

I thought I misheard a line in the Give Into Me demo...."Love is a doughnut!"...

Then I realised that IS the actual lyric. :mello:

Oh Michael. Your so special :smilerolleyes: lol

Wanna be startin something: Help me singing, ama se ama sa Samantusa xD

My name is Samantha so when i was round 4-5 years me and my sister thought he sang about me hahaha :rofl:

LOL! I have something similar to that, but with "Dirty Diana" and I was around the age of four as well. My name is Leeanna, so I always thought Michael sang "Dirty Leeanna". So like you, I thought he was singing to me too! LOL!! :laugh:

hmm..no lyrics here..just a thought..

i've seen lately on other threads that many people see many things in MJ's lyrics..whether they misread them or not..

the interpretations are just as varied as the misreadings..

Back