Miners are beinge rescued live now on cnn

qbee

Proud Member
One man is being brought up right now through the small shaft as we speak _ PRAY _ any minute now

OMG ONE MAN IS FREE _im crying Im so happy only took about 15 mins to bring him up _Praise God

It showed the 2nd miner getting into his gear, getting into the capsule to go up. they are telling him to stay very calm as ne ascends _ and he is on his way up.

Yes, I've been watching CNN all evening watching this unfold live. It's really incredible. I was beginning to feel claustrophobic thinking about being put into that tiny capsule.

I'm also watching! That little boy crying for the first miner (His dad I believe?) broke my heart! The second miner was so excited and brought rocks up with him lol and he was cheering! That was awesome!....I kinda feel sorry for the last guy that will get out! He has to wait his turn! :C I pray for them all! I'm gonna keep watching!

I'm also watching! That little boy crying for the first miner (His dad I believe?) broke my heart! The second miner was so excited and brought rocks up with him lol and he was cheering! That was awesome!....I kinda feel sorry for the last guy that will get out! He has to wait his turn! :C I pray for them all! I'm gonna keep watching!

LOL he smuggled a bag of rocks and he handed them out, one of them to the Chilean president. Yes, that poor minor who will be the last one out, that has to be difficult.

The 3rd miner is on his way up now any minute
The 33 Miners said 34 were down there as God has never left there side

The 3rd Miner is free _ This is so amazing & emotional to watch and the president
of Chile is there to hug and greet each man as he comes to the suface as well
as their family. Watching these men down in the mine as they gear up enter the
capsule and appear at the surface is like a birth it is mind boggling that we can
wacth this unfold before our eyes .. so much tears cheers and jubilation as
each on appears. I pray the machinery and shaft holds out all all come up safe.

26 OF OUR MINERS ARE FREE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THanks God and thanks to each and every one of the many, many people involved.

VIVA CHILE!!!!!!!

VIVA CHILE!!!!!!!!!!!

1083045.jpg

At least five wives have found themselves dealing with mistresses at the rescue site, The Daily Telegraph said. This isn't just a cause for embarrassment: Some women are fighting over the compensation on offer to the miners.

One miner is said to have had four women fighting over him.

I had heard a couple of these miners were greeted by their mistresses as they emerged from the depths of hell. But all these? Wow.

Anyway, this was so incredible to watch unfold live on TV. I'm glad it ended successfully.

Sorry, but... all that thing about the so many men, women, etc. thing is but gossip.

Things are not the way you are reading in the international news. There's actually one man who had this situation and then I guess many stories have been invented, which is a shame. In fact, the personal affairs of these guys shouldn't be on the news, but rather the accident and the incredible efforts made to get them back to life.

But instead, media, mainly international media, I must say it, decided to focus on this. First we have media from Spain saying many of the miners were addicted to drugs and alcohol and that they were going through serious problems because they didn't have their drugs. Lies. I read other people saying yesterday that the Chilean government was just letting the world see the miners who were doing well and that they will hide those who were sick and weak. BIG LIES. All our miners were in good condition and we knew this for sure, for we kept watching them every other day, since they were sending video footage for the rescuers to know how they were.

It's really a shame the way some media focuses on the stupid side of every single thing :doh:. I was watching English TV and when they talked about president Evo Morales (who visited the miners), the journalist noted: "who, by the way, was a cocaine grower before being president" and it was like.... "ok... and what's the point in making that comment then?" :mello:

Really, some media is but crap :doh:

I´m happy they were rescued, but why did the accident happen?
Wasn´t enough money spent on security?

The rescue was a great success. I followed all the tv in my country. They were rescued alive and well. This was a great miracle after so long beneath the earth. Congratulations to everyone who helped with the rescue and saved 33 lives. :clapping:

I followed the rescue progress during their two months in the mine, and also on Tuesday and Wednesday when they were lifted up.. it's amazing how they survived there, I can't even imagine how the miners must feel, and the youngest was only 19 years old - my age!

I guess these kind of accidents aren't that unusual though, especially in China where thousands of miners die every year, I just read from the news how 17 miners has been trapped in a mine there..

I'm sure we'll have a movie about this in few years time..

Back