Mind Is The Magic - ON ITUNES !!!

mj_insane

Proud Member
Just noticed that Mind Is The Magic is on iTunes !!

Its on the singfried and roy album !!!

go search it , and BUY !

makes sense to me!! should have been out yonks ago!! its great ( apart from the chorus lol )

Thanks for letting us know. That is one of the MJ songs missing from my library.

The intro is badass, especially with the choreography from TII. Hate the chorus though.

I think it would be cool if there were two versions of this song, like he had one version and then personalized it for Sigfried and Roy. But I'm trying to think of what else he could sing in the chorus except the guys' names ... SKIM MILK AND SOYYYYY!!!! hahahaha :D

I think it would be cool if there were two versions of this song, like he had one version and then personalized it for Sigfried and Roy. But I'm trying to think of what else he could sing in the chorus except the guys' names ... SKIM MILK AND SOYYYYY!!!! hahahaha :D

:hysterical:

:rollin:

It cracks me up when I think of him with the 'angry voice face' saying "sigfreid and royyyyyyy"!!!! LOL

during the verse it's like
:dancin:
then, "sigfreid and royyyyyy" and it's like
:mello:

Song by Michael Jackson. Only released on one album by Siegfried and Roy. I'd say you can find it from youtube and now you can find it in iTunes. ;)

But this is awesome song! Mind Is The Magic... this is awesome! Really.

Back