Million Dollar Bill - Whitney Houston New Single

The song has leaked.not sure if i'm allowed to post it though?

sounds hot. very MJ off the wall.

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz wrote and produced this, has been quite the controversy about them the last year, lol.

I like the song, but I like "Didn't know my own strength more" - With that said, it would be too much to follow up the first single "I Look To You" with another ballad.
I think her album will be fantastic, but I'm afraid the label will fuzz it up for her - Just as they did Lionel Richie's latest album, which was absolutely fantastic.

Half of you guys probably don't even know that Lionel dropped an album this year.

Last edited:
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz wrote and produced this, has been quite the controversy about them the last year, lol.

I like the song, but I like "Didn't know my own strength more" - With that said, it would be too much to follow up the first single "I Look To You" with another ballad.
I think her album will be fantastic, but I'm afraid the label will fuzz it up for her - Just as they did Lionel Richie's latest album, which was absolutely fantastic.

Half of you guys probably don't even know that Lionel dropped an album this year.

Lionel's Just Go album is amazing. I've never seen any kind of promotion. I wish they did promote it, it's hot. I love "Forever", "Somewhere In London", "Just Go", and "Into You Deep".

MDB is an awesome track. Keep them comin Whitney.

cool... thx!
I'm looking forward to her new album! and I hope she'll go on tour, again. I have seen her 2times and she's great! I always hoped that Michael and she sing together someday.....

This is definitely one of my favorite Whitney tracks. Though I'm a new fan so I guess that doesn't say much >_>

Back