Miley Cyrus on fans killing themselves. Please read.

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
Taken from her twitter page...

"Michael Jackson lives! his music will live on forever! people killing themselves does nothing but seperate you more from the LIVING legend!"

Miley hit the nail on the head. Michael's legend will never be extinguished and there are more releases on the horizon for the fans. Stick around and enjoy them!

Really dislike that girl, but she's never been more right than now...

Props girl. Hope nobody wrote that for you though...

Really dislike that girl, but she's never been more right than now...

Props girl. Hope nobody wrote that for you though...

i hate that girl too! i hope she grows up a bit!

Never heard of Miley apart from on this forum for being an MJ fan!

She doesnt understand what Michael means to us all and how hurtful this has been.

^^ she will... you know that whole good girl gone bad thing that these entertanment moguls trick the youth with nowadays... give her 2 years and she's there. selling her body in movies and music.... yuuuck. No talent whatsoever.... nice comments though

lol i think Michael had an effect on her...

*Fly On The Wall*

Kind of a Thriller Tribute in a way... her way.

Lay off her guys. Her music and image might not be your cup of tea but she isn't saying anything mean about MJ, in fact she expressed how much of a fan she is and how she was sad about him passing away.

Last edited:
Cut her some slack, she seems to be a fan too (be it casual or hardcore I can't really tell); despite her talent or lack there of, she is making a whole lot of sense. For a lot of people, losing Michael is like losing a loved one, but harming one's self and even suicide is not keeping his memory or spirit alive.

I respect Miley for her kind thoughts.

How can you 'hate' someone you don't even know? Besides, it's not her selling her body in magazines etc...it's the industry. If you don't make them money, you don't have a contract. Sad but true. People can be exploited in many different ways, esp when you're young and beautiful.

I think we shoudl focus on what matters here, the fact htat she mad a postive comment about a very serious situation. She was only trying to help.

^^^ Miley herself said that the video was inspired by Thriller.

Thanks to Miley for that. I never really cared for her or the other youngins but she was very spot on here.

Back