Miley Cyrus' NINE yr old sister Noah.. WTF?

000cozzie000

Proud Member
Ok seriously, anyone else see something wrong with these pictures from the teen choice awards?

Heavy make up? Sexual poses? Poles?

WTF?

89626814.jpg

89626810.jpg

89626552.jpg

89626824.jpg

They are ok apart from the one with the pole...wtf...that's disgusting.

That's disgusting. The second picture isn't so bad though.

Sister like sister I guess...

Apart from the pole (which is beyond disgusting), the hand on the waist and bent leg is what really gets me. How did she even learn to pose like that?

So young yet so hungry for fame. Sad, sad..

Apart from the pole (which is beyond disgusting), the hand on the waist and bent leg is what really gets me. How did she even learn to pose like that?

So young yet so hungry for fame. Sad, sad..

I've come across a few pictures of Miley and she poses just like that. I'm assuming from her.

Really though, have you seen how 9/10 year olds dress these days? It's horrible. The trips to the mall are always so interesting...

Oh no, nothing's wrong with it. It's "cute".

And when guys start referring to her as "hot", that will just be normal as well.

I mean everybody else is doing it. It's just the way of the world now....right?

(EXTREME SARCASM)

Dress. Makeup. Friends.

Looks like any damn 9 year old. So?

Michael is probably being horrified right now seeing this world's so called "civilized" society rip the purity right out of a child's soul.

Disgusting.

But not the kid's fault. Not her fault at all.

Oh no, nothing's wrong with it. It's "cute".

And when guys start referring to her as "hot", that will just be normal as well.

I mean everybody else is doing it. It's just the way of the world now....right?

(EXTREME SARCASM)

"Hot" is a common word now with young people thanks to the Paris Hilton generation. I have never seen a 9 year old this sexualized... they usually start skanking out during highschool.

There's a difference between having a crush on a guy and calling him "hot".. and practically grinding a pole! I called guys that I liked "hot" when I was younger, but it was my way of expressing that he was good looking, not to necessarily mean that I want to jump his bones. I wouldn't dream of doing the things that she's doing at that age... in fact I wouldn't do them even today.

I don't know what's going on in the Cyrus household, but they've got some serious censorship issues.

Dress. Makeup. Friends.

Looks like any damn 9 year old. So?

Pole.

^^ See...now I'd understand that analogy if Paris Hilton was 9....

She's TWENTY EIGHT!

What happened to the days when 9 year olds watched cartoons and played UNO??

I don't know what the hell is happening in the world today. No wonder I've put off having kids for so long

Don't know that it makes any sense if they're going to grow up to bedazzled cell phone carrying, tea cup doggie toting, pole dancers.

I'm not really as angry as I sound....:D

It is quite sad though.

^^ See...now I'd understand that analogy if Paris Hilton was 9....

She's TWENTY EIGHT!

What happened to the days when 9 year olds watched cartoons and played UNO??

I don't know what the hell is happening in the world today. No wonder I've put off having kids for so long

Don't know that it makes any sense if they're going to grow up to bedazzled cell phone carrying, tea cup doggie toting, pole dancers.

I'm not really as angry as I sound....:D

It is quite sad though.

Oh they still watch cartoons and play uno.. but they still get crushes on boys. What I'm saying is that the word "hot" doesn't have the same impact now as it did maybe back when you were a child.

Meaning, it might not have as much of a sexual meaning today with kids as it did back then. I just know that when I was younger hot = good looking, not "oo boy you fine... mmhmm, I'm gonna take you home and...." :p

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.. even I feel old now after seeing the teenies going after Prince :lol:

This isn't that new. If you watch a Purple Rain era Prince concert, there's little girls dressed like Vanity/Appolonia 6 in the audience. There were also a lot of young girls dressed like Madonna in the 80s. Jodie Foster & Brooke Sheilds played prostitutes in movies when they were young. And don't forget that the J5 played for strippers starting out. The teen Beatles also played in strip clubs & bars before getting discovered. Also the J5 tended to sing "adult" material, when other teen groups like the Osmonds, The Jets, & early Sister Sledge sang more "innocent" type of songs.

When I was nine I hated the idea of make up, I didn't want to wear dresses, I had no idea the innuendos of a 'pole' lol...but obviously they know something about it, because since I had no idea of what a pole signified I didn't want to hang around it!

She has grown up with Miley Cyrus as her sister, in a world where acting and dressing like that gets you attention. I don't scratch my head at why she is doing it, I scratch my head at what are her parents thinking?! Probably thinking soon they will have another child star to profit from I suppose.

Well, when I was 9 I wanted to be like Posh Spice. I remember my mom made me take down her picture because she was too slutty. XD

There are always going to be questionable sexual influences on young girls but it seems like these influences are coming from younger and younger celebrities. Between kid beauty pagents and these Disney channel lolitas...it's getting out of control.

Back