Mike's Unreleased/Rairities

benmh92

Proud Member
Thought i had them all but it so happens i was missing 35 which i found this afternoon and downloaded (Most are in 128 kbps though so poor quality but still it's great to hear new songs!). Before my favourites were Fall Again (Demo) (which so turns out to be my most played track in my itunes!) and On The Line but finding 2 tracks with Stevie Wonder and Freddie Mercury might just chance that. I just love the track with Freddie, it's an amazing duet from 2 of the best vocalists ever i think and an unbeatable duo really! We Are The World (Demo) i thought was good too but i just heard the original and that is amazing and way better than the demo again! Oh i just love the fact i have 195 studio tracks of MJ in my itunes, so much to listen to!! Do some people have more though or have i got to that limit now where there is no more! His Unreleased material is just amazing though, it saddens me that Fall Again was never released as it's one of the best ballads i've heard and it's only a demo!?

Where do you get all the demos from?
and out of interest i have 396 Jackson songs on my iTunes :p (including MJ, the Jacksons, the Jackson 5, Janet, etc)
i love We Are the World demo with just Michael singing

You'll have to post your list for us to tell you or there's probs some threads about with lists of all demos and unreleased material, but most likely, the demos that haven't been released that you haven't got, you'll be able to find in the Download forum and the others on the Ultimate Collection. And then ofcourse there's all the demos that are sitting their pointlessly in MJ's vault that none of us have and the demos that some stingy fans like to keep amongst themselves so they can make money off of MJ or feel superior.

Last edited:
. But i'm really in to Xcape :D which someone sent me. :)

Just to clarify that the track title is actually ESCAPE. Not Xscape or Xcape, thats a fan made title.

And this is also the wrong forum for this topic. This forum is for MJs This Is It concerts ;)

Oh really? :lol: didn't know that..

where are all the demos that are downloadable?

^Thats just a list and not for downloads.

This is not my list or link but Ive just done a quick search and found this. Some of which are not MJ (but those tracks are listed ;)):
r3keghmedd.jpg

cmlh5mr5kk.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/221064947/MJ_rare.by.himanshu.rar.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/221457942/MJ_rare.by.himanshu.rar.002

Wow, I thought it was "Xscape" this whole. Damn that fan for making me have that stupid title in my iTunes!

Back