Mike's height ? is it just me or?

UG187

Proud Member
does he really look taller then usually? maybe becaue he is so skinny but he does look a little bit taller in this is it trailer....

what yall think?
or maybe others around him are so small.....

oi lol the man is FINE but he is the same height as he always was... Unless he has boots on then maybe he is a bit taller.

was watchin his old performances,,.concerts...he never looked so tall :)..and when he dances...maybe he has some big shoes on with heels or somethin :)

Could be the thinness. Most thin people appear to be taller than they really are. Having said that, ppl who are 6ft have said that Michael seemed taller than 5'10 to them when they stood next to him or met him. Could be the heels on the boots he sometimes wore...or maybe he just had a larger than life presence to the point of appearing taller than he really was? I was looking at the TII trailer and there's a shot of him onstage, and he's shaking the hand of someone offstage and he looks really REALLY tall there. I was like wow. :wub:

:(

a lot of shots it looks as if they weren't filming head on but maybe below him a bit. he's really short in real life...he looks huge on tv and when i met him for the first time, damn u small! lol

he's five foot 10 according to the coroner reports. it's just the camera angles. and I think Mj picked tall back up dancers generally to help accentuate him.

I think he looked taller too but it was probably his thin frame making him appear taller. Also in recent times he was often wearing boots with a heel on them.

I remember seeing him at the courthouse in Santa Maria and he was little. That was the impression I got from him. Little. He was shorter than I had thought and definitely thinner in real life.

I believe he was 5'10". That seems right to me. It is the average male height.

i know what you mean, i think it's his choice of clothing, in some costumes (to me at least) he looks shorter

5'10 is not small lol it is actually a pretty good male height. =) and yes, he does look taller in the trailer

The reason he normally looks so short is the highwater pants and the white socks. Long pants give the illusion of longer legs. When he cuts the pants off at the ankle and then adds the white socks into the mix, it makes his legs look shorter.

im confuzzled, y'all saying he looked short but he was the good male height of 5'10 ? lol ok then. he's never seemed short or tall to me lol, just average man height.

Yeah 5'10" is the world average male height.

To me he looked little cos of how skinny he was. But yeah, he was average height. Not tall or short.

On recent last pictures I saw of him, I saw that he used these boots with heels..it could be that.

Back