Mike vs. Coldplay?? Come on!!

SilverGlove

Proud Member
Sooo...we all know Michael is the best of the best...which is why when I went on the Fuse website the other day I was a little bothered when I saw there is a game they have going on, where artists who have already been inducted go against those who may possibly get inducted one day.. Mike is of course on the list, but I find it almost hilarious that they would have him going against Coldplay. I mean don't get me wrong, I like their music, but they can't compare to Michael!! Either way...I decided to post the link up, so you guys can vote for Mike, and keep him #1 (he is in Group B on the site)

http://rockmadness.fuse.tv/a/home

It seems as though some people just wants to challenge Mike up againts everyone

What's next? Michael Jackson Vs Men Without Hats? lol

LMAO

Coldplay are such Beatles wanabes, they make me sick.

^
so true :no:

they are Beatles wannabes
as is U2

But I like some of their songs ( coldplay i mean) :p

Coldplay are popular with millions of people around the world, whether people think they are Beatles wannabes is their own opinions but please bare your opinions if ever Coldplay fans ever say anything negative about Michael!

This message is in no way a diss towards Michael but the coin has two sides

I love Coldplay but when it's a choice between them and Mike, there's absolutely no contest.
MJ is the king! :D

I know I saw that on the site and was like..........ok.

I absolutely love Coldplay! I didn't think it was right for them to be up against Michael - it forced me to vote for Michael and leave Coldplay in the dust when they would normally be 2nd or 3rd on my list of faveroutes - so no fair! But it's just a game lol.

Back