Mike Tyson’s daughter Exodus dies after hanging accident

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
mike-tyson-daughters.jpg

Mike Tyson’s daughter Exodus has died from injuries sustained in a hanging accident Monday.

Exodus was discovered Monday morning hanging from a cord attached to an exercise machine. Authorities aren’t sure how it happened, and suggest that Exodus may have placed her head there while playing.

After initially being found by her 7 year old brother, Exodus was rushed to hospital in an “extremely critical condition” and was placed on life support. She was declared dead at 11:45am Tuesday May 26.

Funeral arrangements have not yet been made.

i was devastated when i heard this news the other day,death in general is horrible,but when it comes to a child its just so heartbreaking

Yes,this is so sad. She is in heaven though! I feel so bad for her mother and father. You have to watch children 24/7. They get into so many dangerous situations so quickly. r.i.p.

Mike Tyson deserves a break, I thought he was getting his life on track recently, this is going to set him back...

Mike Tyson deserves a break, I thought he was getting his life on track recently, this is going to set him back...

I agree. I saw Jamie Foxx on Tyra and he said he was trying to get the rights to Tyson's life story because it was so dramatic. He also said Tyson told him he was so happy right now. Wanna know why? Because he didnt have any money. He said everytime he had money,trouble seemed to follow. *sigh* This breaks my heart.

Heartbreaking...How horrible.

This is a parents worst nightmare!

I am all choked up now, what a disaster fore her family...:'-(.

I agree. I saw Jamie Foxx on Tyra and he said he was trying to get the rights to Tyson's life story because it was so dramatic. He also said Tyson told him he was so happy right now. Wanna know why? Because he didnt have any money. He said everytime he had money,trouble seemed to follow. *sigh* This breaks my heart.

yh I remember tyson speaking about foxx in an interview, I wonder how that would turn out...

maybe they could do the dream match between Will Smith and Jamie Fox lol

Back