Mike Tyson

Nirvana

Proud Member
2301 Jackson street , i know your jealous
"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin [his then wife]. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let me smash the silverback in the snobox. He declined."

Mike was lonely in his fatherless, ghetto upbringing. This maybe why he kept pigeons, this maybe why he got into trouble, this maybe why he fought on the street. On one such street fight occasion when Mike was 9, a 15-year-old boy stole one of his beloved pigeons. Bad mistake! Mike flew into a blind rage, throwing punches with everything he had, the kind of punches that would have knocked grown men out. Many people witnessed this public onslaught of one of the areas most respected gang members. Now Mike became the MAN

1:50 - 15 year old Mike

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLHHPv7vu0c&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLHHPv7vu0c&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hi Nirvana :), i do not know him that much but i saw the documentary entitled Tyson recently. Dunno why i had that reaction but i had to hold my tears back when he started to choke and cry about his coach's death. What do you think about if i tell you: " Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract." lol What happened to that fight by the way ?

His cameo in the movie entitled "Very bad trip" is funny. I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord-- BOOM!!!!!

By the way if you're interested, there's a video on Youtube in which you can see Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard and Ali in Arsenio Hall's show. Must still be there.

Last edited:
Yea sorry Nirvana i mean the hangover "Very bad trip" is the french title sorry. The fight i was referring to is him VS Bob Sapp. It was funny lol.

Here:

[youtube]wQtN98Lj_5g[/youtube]

I'm 23 but i do not know that much about fighters. Everybody knows Tyson, or at least the name. Are you really into boxing or do u watch it for entertainment only ? (i watch free fight for entertainement but not that often at all)

Have you ever stepped in a ring and fought someone via amateur boxing or your local gym or whatever ?

Last edited:
Ah i see , im similair i dont really follow it but i've always know tyson

What made you want to watch his DVD "Tyson"

You didnt fully answer my post but its ok. I do not remember why i wanted to watch it actually but i'd say that maybe i wanted to understand him a little, like was he only able to say that "he wanted to do certain things to ppl 'til they love him" ? etc, etc..... I was a little surprised when i saw him talk in the ring in front of Lennox during the post fight interview....... "just trying to sell tickets". Is he playing with Exodus at the end ? He's playing with a little girl , whats her name ? RIP Exodus by the way.

Oh i read your post again and i understand it now (for some reason i only read the first sentance first)

I suppose i watch it for entertainment although their is a part of me that likes it but i guess not a whole lot or i'd watch it but yeah i like the entertainment esp old tyson clips

I've never boxed , execpt against a wooden door when im angry
But i'd give it a go someday

You didnt fully answer my post but its ok. I do not remember why i wanted to watch it actually but i'd say that maybe i wanted to understand him a little, like was he only able to say that "he wanted to do certain things to ppl 'til they love him" ? etc, etc..... I was a little surprised when i saw him talk in the ring in front of Lennox during the post fight interview....... "just trying to sell tickets". Is he playing with Exodus at the end ? He's playing with a little girl , whats her name ? RIP Exodus by the way.
Yeah that's her name , however unfortuantley i haven't watched it yet

Back