Mike & Queen's Freddie Mercury demo of "State of Shock"

I have this somewhere, but I like Mick's version better. State Of Shock is kinda Rolling Stonesish anyway.

Eh, maybe I'm a Queen fan but I like this version better, lol.

The song just sounds like a rock song, lol. I wouldn't link a band to it tho, lol. But that's a good way of looking at it.

It sounds like a Keith Richards riff, so Mick fits in perfectly to me.

i like micks version alot better..idk why lol. this 1 was good but micks is better

Even though Mick & MJ's version was a finished version, MJ & Freddie's is better. Mick doesn't come close to the talent that Freddie had. Don't get me wrong, the Rolling Stones are great, but Queen IMO are way better.

Even though Mick & MJ's version was a finished version, MJ & Freddie's is better. Mick doesn't come close to the talent that Freddie had. Don't get me wrong, the Rolling Stones are great, but Queen IMO are way better.

I also think Queen are a far better band then the Rollings Stones (even though the Stones are awesome), but I actually prefer the the Michael Jackson & Mick Jagger duet of State of Shock.

I only like the version with Freddie better because you can hear Michael singing "na na na na" way better at the end, lol.

Micks versions better. This doesn't even sound finished.

Thats why theres no point of comparing the two.

100% correct

Back