Mike Huckabee Remembers Michael Jackson!

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.hollywoodhush.com/video/Huckabee-Remembers-Michael-Jack

This is Mike Huckabee on MJ's life and society's treatment of him. He spoke with kindness, compassion, and sympathy! He criticizes our culture for dehuman...izing celebrities by mocking them, and says that MJ was a human being JUST LIKE ALL OF US!! He talks about how we as fans DON'T have a right to know everything about celebrities, and we shouldn't treat them like commodities. He ends it by saying that EVERY human deserves respect, MJ included, and we should all follow the golden rule. WOW! This will certainly cancel out all of the negativity we've discussed over the last few weeks.

And the best part is that there was no mention at all about the allegations, which is almost unheard of when a media pundit speaks on MJ!

What????...when did he say that I am shocked seeing that he belongs to FOX news and all.

^ lol oh I taped that when it aired back in 09! I was impressed and surprised because it is Foxnews and a Republican at that, on foxnews! lol So it made me smile!

But, Mr. Huckabee seems like a nice dude and was sincere so good on him! King need to learn from this...you JERK!

:D :hysterical:

Next thing you know, Diane Dimond and Diane Sawyer admit they had a lifelong crush on him.

yup and they gonna say " i was angry and bitter because he rejected me that is why i am b******* about him" :lol:

Easy there, guys! I guess I'm not too offended, but I do lean more on the Republican side of things, and I do watch some shows on Fox News. But aside from that, Huckabee's show is really cool to watch. He's very unbaised as far as I've seen. I guess I missed this particular show, but his words were very kind and from the heart! I'm glad to have heard this.

I think Mr. Huckabee is one of the more tolerable personalities on Fox News (and I rarely watch that channel, anyway). His show always seems to be upbeat and never out to create controversy, unlike some of his fellow Fox coworkers.

At the last republican convention, speaker after speaker relentlessly bashed community organizers. Mike Huckabee was not amused, he sat showing he strongly disapproved.

MIKE HUCKABEE is authentic. Too bad he has no chance in hell of winning the republican nomination for president.

Very cool. I was very much in favor of Mr. Huckabee as he tried to win the republican nomination. He always gave off this vibe of being a sincere and authentic guy, and his speeches were always interesting and refreshing to hear. Now to listen to his thoughts on MJ made me like him even more!

Thanks for sharing :)

This is Mike Huckabee on MJ's life and society's treatment of him. He spoke with kindness, compassion, and sympathy! He criticizes our culture for dehuman...izing celebrities by mocking them, and says that MJ was a human being JUST LIKE ALL OF US!! He talks about how we as fans DON'T have a right to know everything about celebrities, and we shouldn't treat them like commodities. He ends it by saying that EVERY human deserves respect, MJ included, and we should all follow the golden rule. WOW! This will certainly cancel out all of the negativity we've discussed over the last few weeks.

And the best part is that there was no mention at all about the allegations, which is almost unheard of when a media pundit speaks on MJ!

Great Reporter... that was so true and awesome.

He performed at President Bill Clinton's inauguration and also at a Democratic fundraiser at the Apollo Theater in 2002. And remember "We've Had Enough," which I've always considered to be an Iraq War protest song.

Great Find. :wild:

I enjoyed reading your post.
Thanks for sharing. :hippy:

I think Mr. Huckabee is one of the more tolerable personalities on Fox News (and I rarely watch that channel, anyway). His show always seems to be upbeat and never out to create controversy, unlike some of his fellow Fox coworkers.

OK totally off topic but your Siggy....so f**king sexy!! :wub:

hellz to the yesss! on the gold leotard all DAY!! Mike work it lol

Next thing you know, Diane Dimond and Diane Sawyer admit they had a lifelong crush on him.

Oh god them having crushes on mj would be enough to give me nightmares 4 life!

yup and they gonna say " i was angry and bitter because he rejected me that is why i am b******* about him" :lol:

Wouldnt surprise me if that was their excuse lol

He performed at President Bill Clinton's inauguration and also at a Democratic fundraiser at the Apollo Theater in 2002. And remember "We've Had Enough," which I've always considered to be an Iraq War protest song.

Exactly, he performed Heal the world there and Gone to soon, and We've had enough DEFINITELY is anti-war, and no doubt anti-iraq. Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't mike also applaud Fahrenheit 911.....i remember this was being discussed here, so i am not sure.

So i HIGHLY doubt Michael was republican you know.

Back