Mika,s ode for michael.....i want you back...

Whaaaaaaaaaaa.i can,t stand it when people say that their opinion is the truth!

Listen!!!

it,s YOUR opinion......it,s a taste kind of thing.

By saying it IS horrible or that it IS stupid.....you are not giving space for other opinions.....

Grrrr......makes me soooooooooooo tired.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa.i can,t stand it when people say that their opinion is the truth!

Listen!!!

it,s YOUR opinion......it,s a taste kind of thing.

By saying it IS horrible or that it IS stupid.....you are not giving space for other opinions.....

Grrrr......makes me soooooooooooo tired.
Can't we disagree with you?? Personally I don't like this, so I'm saying it. This is my taste. If you love this video then it's okay. I think it's more than enough space for your opinion, just let people tell their own... :doh:

Oh, and I'm not saying that Mika is a horrible singer! There are some of his songs that I really like, but I don't think he sounds nice in this video.

It, s the way people say someting.
I think it,s okay when people disagree, but not when they are putting their opinion in a negative way.....
but it,s oke...... i let it be.......breathe in and breatheeee out, haha

Nice video!

I think his voice is very different from Michaels though...i think his sound is the best when he does his own songs or songs that can be sung well with his kind of voice..

I found this cool video b.t.w.
Its how he fgot the idea of the coming acoustic tour in small venues starting next week!
His truck was stuck in the snow in Canada and they were 'forced' to go acoustic and he liked it so much so now there's a small acoustic tour coming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybm8VtANWCQ

Last edited:
Mika has a lot of fans that's for sure. It's surprising to me, I can't stand his voice. :mello:

There is no doubt that Mika has talent.
If its your taste, well...thats a whole other thing.

But in my opinion it comes across a bit rude to reply with a 'this is horrible' or a 'his voice is stupid' as it is obvious the topicopener likes the song and Mika himself is a fan of Michael Jackson as well.

A simple 'sorry, not my taste' or 'i dont really like this' would have been fine.
You could also have kept your thoughts to yourself, do do not HAVE to reply.

You dont have to like his music but there's no reason to be rude when Mika has never personally hurt you or was disrespectful towards MJ.

I personally like it that people cover his songs, also when they dont do it as good as Mj himself, it shows his popularity and the influence he has on fellow musicians...

It's not a bad rendition, but Mika's voice doesn't really suit the song. I wish I had his vocal cords, though; the man is talented.

There is no doubt that Mika has talent.
If its your taste, well...thats a whole other thing.

But in my opinion it comes across a bit rude to reply with a 'this is horrible' or a 'his voice is stupid' as it is obvious the topicopener likes the song and Mika himself is a fan of Michael Jackson as well.

A simple 'sorry, not my taste' or 'i dont really like this' would have been fine.
You could also have kept your thoughts to yourself, do do not HAVE to reply.

You dont have to like his music but there's no reason to be rude when Mika has never personally hurt you or was disrespectful towards MJ.

I personally like it that people cover his songs, also when they dont do it as good as Mj himself, it shows his popularity and the influence he has on fellow musicians...

indeed I agree with you wholeheartedly there's no need for negativity & nastiness!!

Mika is a fantastic guy & a great singer & also a major fan Of Michaels too there is no need to slate the guy when he's done nothing at all to hurt you!

if you don't like his version of the song or him then just say it's not my taste, I don't like it. There is absolutely no need for any nastiness, it's not acceptable behaviour & i'm sure MJ would frown on it!

he wanted people to repect others remember so try & take the guys view of things & be nice to others please

Last edited:
He sounds tired on that video but I love Mika.His Life In Cartoon Motion is superb.He's a massive talent.A great songwriter/musician & a fantastic voice.
My girlfriend has seen him live & she said he's got a fantastic voice & vocal range.

Were getting the new album today but have to go to town for the special edition as the local music shop is crap.
I'd advise anyone to give his music a go that half like him or think they might like him.Theres something on LICM for every one.Briliant!

He sounds tired on that video but I love Mika.His Life In Cartoon Motion is superb.He's a massive talent.A great songwriter/musician & a fantastic voice.
My girlfriend has seen him live & she said he's got a fantastic voice & vocal range.

Were getting the new album today but have to go to town for the special edition as the local music shop is crap.
I'd advise anyone to give his music a go that half like him or think they might like him.Theres something on LICM for every one.Briliant!

there is indeed both his albums are great he just keeps on getting better & better!

Nice video!

I think his voice is very different from Michaels though...i think his sound is the best when he does his own songs or songs that can be sung well with his kind of voice..

I found this cool video b.t.w.
Its how he fgot the idea of the coming acoustic tour in small venues starting next week!
His truck was stuck in the snow in Canada and they were 'forced' to go acoustic and he liked it so much so now there's a small acoustic tour coming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybm8VtANWCQ

[I was not feelin' the J5 cover...at all.] But I am a huge Mika fan! =) I love this. ^ Thanks! He is friggin' adorable. I love that he does what he loves, not what he thinks will sell. He's original, which I am always all for. Plus, he promotes fun! In a pure, clean, totally bubblegum glam rock sort of way. He's like a modern-day male Spice Girl - and don't even get me started on the Spice Girls...

Back