Midweek album chart (uk) - wednesday

why arent people buying Dangerous!! whats wrong with them!!!

thanks for the stats

i see you guys are making up for the man in the mirror mishap. yes, yes, i approve.

to be honest i don't know what florence & the machine is. :mello: mjjmax has a good point. invincible of course is nowhere to be seen, found or heard from again!

Invincible is good though.. :(

I'd love it if Speechless got in the singles chart.. Is it true that MJ wrote it in 45minutes after having a water balloon fight with Paris and Prince?? :D

Florence and the Machine are the kind of band that try too hard to be cool n 'different' even though they act the same as every other band with that kind of music. They act all over the top wacky. Me no like.

Thanks for this info. What about singles?

I don't have any singles info today (I haven't looked for it), but I would assume that MITM is now somewhere between 25 and 35 in the UK singles midweek chart. There will be no other MJ singles in the Top 40 I'm afraid.

Albums are where the actions at from now on! :D

why arent people buying Dangerous!! whats wrong with them!!!

thanks for the stats

lol, thats what I've been thinking too. But then I've come to the conclusion that for all the new fans that Michael has gained,when they have rinsed Thriller and Bad and they are looking for more, Dangerous will become the undiscovered gem that they will later explore and come to adore.

where do you get this information from? My understanding is that it is actually illegal to distribute this information as it is released under embargo and is copyrighted information. MJJC may be subject to legal bothers with this. http://www.theofficialcharts.com/faq-general.php

I can assure you that I'm not the originator of this information.
It is freely available on the net if you know where to look, so I don't believe I, or MJJC, can be held accoutable for it being leaked.

Back