Michaels voice change (00- 09)

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Okay I've been hearing alot of people say that they think Michaels voice changed in 2000 (Invincible era). Not that its a bad thing but they say it just changed but they can't really explain how it changed. Does anyone feel the same way? I can say that i haven't really noticed it before, but i will listen to alot of songs from the later eras and try to see if can understand what they mean.

It evolved like wine.
It got "softer" maybe. Thank God it hasn't changed like for example the singer of Blondie.

In my opinion, it changed just a little bit but definitely not to the point of being unrecognizable, like some people want to believe.

It matured, but it didn't sound that different IMO. At times yes, but it was just slightly.

The musical engineer during Invincible Era said that his voice changed but it wasn't a big deal back then because people liked it. His voice became more deeper and I freaking like it, you can hear more anger's tones coming from his throat.

I don't think it changed that much!! And if it really changed it was only for the better!!
With getting older All Voices change, most voices become deeper, so I'm sure that's the natural course in life of voice changes Michael had to deal with as well!
All singers have to go through a moment like this in their lives, some sooner, some later, doesn't mean their voices aren't as good as it was anymore!! Certainly not the case for Michael!! :)

Back