Michael's VA Estate???

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I learned that there is a big huge mansion somewhere near my home, in Stafford, VA & Michael was looking to purchase it. Someone said its even in his will. It had a private driveway.

if anyone has any info on this please let me know as I'm just learning about this & trying to do research on it now.

I dunno where this goes but I thought I'd ask if anyone else has heard him moving to VA- way on the East coast & does not even sound like something he would do but Stafford is a very small & quiet town and 2 ppl have confirmed this. Its actually like 15 mins away from my house.

Last edited:
I heard that he had stayed in Virginia for a short while here and there, and there was some talk of him buying a home there. I also heard me may have bought a home in Pookipsie NY (sp?). I'm sure he probably owned other property too.

I heard that he had stayed in Virginia for a short while here and there, and there was some talk of him buying a home there. I also heard me may have bought a home in Pookipsie NY (sp?). I'm sure he probably owned other property too.

In Poughkeepsie ? Are you serious ? I used to live nearby in a small town called Pleasant Valley. Oh, I get butterflies just thinking about the idea. I wish I would have met him!
If you find out more about this can you please post it here ?

Last edited:
I've got a sister in the Poughkeepsie area. I'm not crazy about it. I'm a city girl.:) But of course, anywhere Michael lived would have been nice for him.

wow that sure is a beautiful house...I will just go take the 48 million out of my bank account and go by it..:)

Re: Michael's VA Estate...

awesome. source please?:yes:

I have no idea if he was interested in this estate. It was the biggest estate in Virgina that I could find when I did a google search.

Charlottesville is nowhere near Stafford, right? It's probably not the place you heard about.

Back