michael's team arriving in London in...

Rumours on the net says it will be somewhere around 3-5th july..

The source is Kenny Ortega. He just posted a video message thanking the fans for following him on Twitter.

In the message it says the video came out two weeks early and previously Kenny said he wanted to reach 2002 fans on twitter before he leaves for London, so that's how I came up with that conclusion.

Check out the new video message now on Kenny's website.

I expected this thread to be like:

'michael's team arriving in London in...

...a hot air balloon'

or something. :lol:

...a hot air balloon'

LOL, i wanna see MJ speed in on a motorbike like on speeddemon!

Do you think he will land at Heathrow by commercial plane/jet.. or at a more small private airport by a jet?

Imagine if he lands at Heathrow... all fans there to welcome and embrace him. The scene would be caotic and bring back flashbacks to other eras, the Michael-mania for sure!!

July is almost here yall!:D Waiting can be this joyful! It's a blessing to have something to wait for with others. I'm so happy.

a dancer posted this a week or so ago on their twitter said something like 19 days or whatever it was at the time and friedman has said the same. no need to act like an insider lol u do this all the time .

...a hot air balloon'

yeah that would be kinda like a circus scene LOL

LOL, i wanna see MJ speed in on a motorbike like on speeddemon!

Yeah that dance michael does with the rabbit in speed demon is one of the best moves.

what's the source?
Check out my previous post on page 1 in this thread Johan. Here it is again to answer your question on the source Johan:

The source is Kenny Ortega. He just posted a video message thanking the fans for following him on Twitter.

In the message it says the video came out two weeks early and previously Kenny said he wanted to reach 2002 fans on twitter before he leaves for London, so that's how I came up with that conclusion.

Check out the new video message now on Kenny's website.

I hope you saw that on page 1 Johan.

Do you think he will land at Heathrow by commercial plane/jet.. or at a more small private airport by a jet?

Imagine if he lands at Heathrow... all fans there to welcome and embrace him. The scene
would be caotic and bring back flashbacks to other eras, the Michael-mania for
sure!!

Yeah that would be like michael mania again, reminds me of the Bad tour airport scene and madame tussauds 1985!

Last edited:
Back