Michael's surprise appearance @ BET Awards 2003 honoring James Brown!

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Aww Michael was crying when he presented the Lifetime Achievement Award to James. It's sad to that they are both gone...

Rest in peace, Mike and James!

Last edited:
Yeah that really was amazing. And I have the whole thing on tape. I had tape it back when it first aired. So glad that I had tape it back then. And sadly that is one of my many MJ related videos that I can no longer handle watching now. :sad:

It was great. He was very obviously a huge fan of JB.

Such a great clip. The backstage footage ashtange postet of MJ and JB is great too.

Yeah that really was amazing. And I have the whole thing on tape. I had tape it back when it first aired. So glad that I had tape it back then. And sadly that is one of my many MJ related videos that I can no longer handle watching now. :sad:

I understand you. I too cannot look at many videos to the end including TII, but I can listen to the songs. There is something about looking at him move and talk when I know he is no longer here that gets to me.

did Latoya came with Michael or it was a coincident ?

Sigh I remember this like it was yesterday. I remember talking to a friend on MSN the day after about how amazing Mike looked that night. How I ache for those days :cry:

Back