Michael's string Bracelets/Wristbands???

Jason

Proud Member
So Michael would always wear those red string bracelets or wristbands, what were they? What did they mean? What did they symbolize? Where did he get them? What is the deal with those? I always thought they looked really cool.

Some said they were Kabbalah (red string) and other people said they were gifts from his children. I think around the time of the trial some fans even made them and sold them calling them innocence bracelets. Was Michael wearing those to show he loved his fans?

Now that Michael is gone, we can never ask him, so I was curious if anyone knew, or he ever mentioned what they were. Anyone have any info??? Thanks in advance

A friend told me it was a gift from a child...sweet Michael...

I believe he wore MJ innocence bracelets
http://www.mjinnocencebracelets.com/

He wore it long before 2004 though. He wore it during the MSG shows and I might be wrong but I think he started wearing it as early as HIStory era.

2j9pp0.jpg

They are called frienship bracelets and kids make them and exchange them to one another. They are made with hemp, string or yarn.

I'm sorry to go off topic but DanceOfZenab, your sig is sooooo awesome!
Michael looks so fine in those photos! could you please tell me what photoshoot they are from? :)

yeah, I heard they were friendship braceletes from kids

I can say that it was not related to kabbalah .

I'm glad you said this because there is a so-called minister on the internet who has posted a very nasty blog about Michael claiming that those bracelets were from Kabbala and Michael couldn't be christian.

Not saying that this is why he had one, but a red string/red bracelet is also to symbolize having an eating disorder (specifically anorexia) and is a reminder to yourself not to eat/starve yourself. I KNOW this from PERSONAL experience.

i think the kabbalah bracelet is similar but not with blue stones. Michael's bracelet has little blue stones. i used to wear same bracelet too when i saw him wear it...i made one ^^ but than its broken >"< i think i'll make another one and wear it forever coz maybe Michael still wear it too...along with heart shape necklace that Paris gave him

I remember those innnocence bracelets. I had one and i wore it eveyday to school before my stupid teacher confisciated it because we weren't allowed to wear any jewellery. I loved those bracelets, i wish i still had one.

i like his bracelets so much, they look so nice on him:)
around 2002 he used to wear a "health" bracelet, you probably remember, that silver one. when i met him i slowly stroked his wrist, but he suddenly moved his hand up and my fingers got fouled in that silver bracelet, it was a bit funny, coz i wanted to do this kind of unnoticed coz i was too shy...but this way he sure noticed it.lol

didnt a fan make them for him?

Yes, I make them.

We have been receiving hundreds of inquiries--and our most famous one is the red one you are referring to..~MJMAJESTY & ~MJMAJESTY In JAPAN~. Haven't had a chance to make a new signature for here either. Just drop by our Main site--and MODS--pls don't consider this "promotion"--the fans want the bracelets to remember Michael--and I am extremely busy but took the time out to put the explanation on here. ~MJIB~Co. has helped Gary immensely over the past two years as well. Thank-you.

~MJIB~Co. Productions

MJINNOCENCEBRACELETS.COM

Last edited:
Yes, I make them.

We have been receiving hundreds of inquiries--and our most famous one is the red one you are referring to..~MJMAJESTY & ~MJMAJESTY In JAPAN~. Haven't had a chance to make a new signature for here either. Just drop by our Main site--and MODS--pls don't consider this "promotion"--the fans want the bracelets to remember Michael--and I am extremely busy but took the time out to put the explanation on here. ~MJIB~Co. has helped Gary immensely over the past two years as well. Thank-you.

~MJIB~Co. Productions

MJINNOCENCEBRACELETS.COM

I received my MJ Majesty in Japan bracelet and the nice surprise I Love Michael Jackson bracelets from your site. They are very beautiful. My Kindergarten students will love them once school starts back next week. Thank you!

They are called frienship bracelets and kids make them and exchange them to one another. They are made with hemp, string or yarn.

This is probably the right answer. I have young cousins who make and buy these and give them out to their friends. I even got a few from some really cute kids I met on a cruise once. They just took a liking to me and my friend and gave us friendship bracelets to wear. I still have them. It sounds like something young fans would give to or send to Mike and definitely something he would wear...

Yes, I make them.

~MJIB~Co. Productions

MJINNOCENCEBRACELETS.COM

they are amazing bracelets, if i were to order the MJMAJESTY one would it be swark. Crystals or white plastic?

I make them.

471 Designs, 41 Nations..Loved and Respected Around the World...Owned and Worn, Approved & Recognized by MJJ himself.

God bless.

ABP

ok went to the site wasn't expecting a greeting from Michael but i will check it out again when my computer isn't being a dumbass.

they are amazing bracelets, if i were to order the MJMAJESTY one would it be swark. Crystals or white plastic?

It is SW crystal--as worn by MJJ in the TII rehearsals from a parcel I forwarded to him last winter.

We have a new remake of #42. ~MJMAJESTY~ premiering tomorrow, Christmas Day, on ~MJIB~Co.!

God bless.

ABP

Back