Michael's sisters talk to the fans at the Nokia Theater

Re: Michaels sisters

That was so sweet of them, thank you for sharing. I think Janet is beautiful, I hope she becomes one of the kids 'main carers' as it were.. I think she would be a great role model.

Re: Michael's sisters address the fans at the Nokia Theater

That was incredibly sweet of them. Such amazing ladies.

That was so sweet of them, thank you for sharing. I think Janet is beautiful, I hope she becomes one of the kids 'main carers' as it were.. I think she would be a great role model.
Yes she is, but unfortunately probably not to the media & public, who keep bringing up the Superbowl all of the time.

I was there when this happened. It was very nice of them to show up there. A real treat.

Yes she is, but unfortunately probably not to the media & public, who keep bringing up the Superbowl all of the time.
After last night, it doesn't matter what they think anymore (Not like it ever has).
But after seeing how the Jacksons supported Michael's kids on and off that stage and how Paris clung to Janet...only an idiot would think that tearing these kids away from this family is the best thing for them.

They are indeed great women. I won't question Michael's decision, but I wish I knew why he chose Diana instead of Janet in case something happened to his mother... I'm sure Janet will be fantastic.

Thank you for posting.

Diana Ross has kids, so many he have saw how she was with them or something.

That was very sweet of his sisters.

We all have moments we'd rather forget, Janet is an absolute darling - the kids will have her as a great role model.

Very good of them to talk to the fans, very decent, considerate at a time which would have been difficult.

Wow, that was really sweet of them. :) I'd say Janet's voice is soooo sad. She's totally devastated. She was so close to Michael. :(

janets voice made me cry :(

i expect michael didnt have janet down as maybe janet doesnt want kids?

Back