Michaels security trying to sell mask for thousands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElleBella

Proud Member
I just saw there will be a story on Inside Edition about the body gaurd who took the kids to the hospital. This was the first article I clicked on. The story will be on Inside Edition tomorrow.

November 30, 2009, (Splash News) - A bodyguard of Michael Jackson has been reported trying to sell a surgical face mask worn by the king of pop the night before he died.

The News of the World reports Eric Muhammad is secretly demanding $150,000 for the mask.

In an apparent set-up, the paper allegedly caught out him trying to sell the black silky mask to a reporter posing as a businessman. He reportedly filched the mask after he took Jackson's three children to the Los Angeles hospital where the singer was ultimately pronounced dead.

Video footage allegedly shows Muhammad, 36, saying: "This is the only way I could, you know, preserve it. This was HIS and you are more than welcome to DNA it. It still has his make-up on it. It still smells like him. It's very sentimental to me and it's personal. The number that I had initially in my mind was to offer it up for 200 hundred grand."

The News of the World writes: "We were tipped off by an LA businessman who had already been approached, and our man took the 'customer's' place. Within seconds of entering our suite at the Intercontinental Montelucia hotel close to his home in Phoenix, Arizona, Muhammad was boasting of his close relationship with the Jackson clan."

So what? Jeez....its really no big deal. Gloves sell for way more. Its not like he is trying to sell his underwear.

At least this man isn't out there in front of the cameras accusing Michael of doing drugs, having stashes of drugs in his bedroom and telling the police where it is, coming forward and saying he urinated in cups, etc.

A mans gotta eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back