Michaels Outfit

Irlin

Proud Member
Ok.. what do you guys think. Will there be a new gold-"bathing suit" or golden pants? Will Michael be dressed in the white clothes like in the concert he did in 2001? Or in something new?

I guess he will be wearing the billie jean outfit on Billie Jean and the right jackets for Thriller and Beat it (if he performs those songs at all...), but the others songs?
What do you hope for? :)

It's definatly gonna be something new. Michael never does the same thing twice

It's definatly gonna be something new. Michael never does the same thing twice

agreed :)
Randy said that Mike is working with a huge famous designers team... I guess it will be something radically new :D

agreed :)
Randy said that Mike is working with a huge famous designers team... I guess it will be something radically new :D

wow! sounds cool! :)

But I guess there will be alot of gold and glitter :p

Hmmm I think Michael Jackson will see a modern, something new and totally different. You can not imagine. Michael is always so mysterious and always want to surprise people. I'm sure we will see great and creative things, but I'm very curious to see how it will be the costumes.​

My dream would be to see Michael wearing Pam Hogg at his show.

She's a cult fashion designer who is known for her iconic catsuits. Michael has a great body and everything suits him well, he could make her creations sing.

They are so glamourous, futuristic and bold! Here's a few of them:

pam_hogg_jumpsuit.jpg
Pam-Hogg-04.jpg

hogg_aw09_0027.jpg

85125529.jpg

85125429.jpg

I think they are so MJ!

The lady herself has a couple of things in common with Michael:

PamHoggMichaelJackson.jpg

Her last collection at London Fashion Week, Feb 08:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieT3P6tg53E

RS

She's a cult fashion designer who is known for her iconic catsuits. Michael has a great body and everything suits him well, he could make her creations sing.

pam_hogg_jumpsuit.jpg
Pam-Hogg-04.jpg

hogg_aw09_0027.jpg

85125529.jpg

85125429.jpg

I think they are so MJ!

RS

wow! that is very.... very ... Micahel!..? :D

Yupe..those are some Michaelish suit.
I hope he wears white suit though. He will look like prince charming!!! O_O lol

Last edited:

pam_hogg_jumpsuit.jpg
Pam-Hogg-04.jpg

hogg_aw09_0027.jpg

85125529.jpg

85125429.jpg

I think they are so MJ!

RS

Oh god :O

I kind of disagree, up until the late 90's and early 00's Mike had a fuller frame especially when you look at some shots from the Dangerous tour, to me he just looks to thin these days and as such a lot of what he wears doesn't hang well because he doesn't fill it.

I need Michael to take it back to the future shit, because no one does that like him.
The whole spaceman/future soldier thing is a IMO a good look for him, like in "HIStory" tour and the MSG concerts, with the white space suit.

It's a shame these sunglasses has been over exposed now days (I have them myself lol), but they're on point with the whole future stuff:
http://www.maisonmartinmargiela.com/en/collections/PE2009/images/pop-pe9-8-3.jpg

I also think the whole "just wear a suit" thing is not for Michael, he's too much of an entertainer to just do that.

I wonder how Michael would look in something in the same direction as a black/stealth grey Nomex survivial suite with all junk and accessories in the taste of what he had on the black "Jam" outfit for the Dangerous tour, lol :D

But I loved that black Jam jacket, it fitted so well with the gold stuff and the white crap he had on his right arm.

oh i love designing clothes i want to be a fashion designer one day, maybe i'll design something for Michael ;P
hm maybe Michael will wear something from Christian Audigier, what do you think? It would be a completely new style :D

oh i love designing clothes i want to be a fashion designer one day, maybe i'll design something for Michael ;P
hm maybe Michael will wear something from Christian Audigier, what do you think? It would be a completely new style :D

Randy didn't mention him as concerts designer... I think Mike won't :)

one of the most exciting things about the new shows ill be the new costumes.
I cant wait especially with the new Thriller jacket !!

Randy didn't mention him as concerts designer... I think Mike won't :)

yes but i remember that Christian said something like "we have to pimp up Michael for his comeback" when he went shopping with him or something... i've just remembered it but ok i don't know but it would be cool i like his clothes :)

i really can't wait to see Michael's new style ;D

I think Thierry Mugler would be also amazing designer for MJ :)

we'll see :D

I hope he will wear something not too dramatical.

Stuff like BAD tour maybe. Or simple just change so the cloth fits to the song.

Something similar to what he wore at the 2003 BET Awards would be great. Sparkly jeans/ pants, light shirt. Nothing too heavy especially since he's going to be dancing and moving around the stage alot.

Back