Michael's Music Videos=Movie Possibilities

Graf

Proud Member
You know, I was just thinking since Michael's were so full lore and story to them that a lot of them could have been the premise of a movie with him staring in it! Even Michael had said that he refers to his videos as "Short Films".. He did the full movie with Ghosts and the Bad Album, it would have been interesting to see him do it with his other songs/albums :D

For example..

Say Say Say storyline - Michael and Paul are two con artists going from town to town and having all sorts of great adventures a long the way..You could have a whole bunch of different things happening to them,like some chase scenes, it could be a of a Comedy/Action movie!

Remember The Time storyline - Michael is a wandering magician who is trying to free the Queen of Egypt from an evil Tyrant Pharaoh, he uses all his magic to help her escape! Could be more a of a Action/Romance movie.

I'd like to hear all of your ideas/thoughts about this ;)

Last edited:
I like your Say Say Say idea...lol....I'd have to think about more...

Thanks :lol: , Basically every video he did I can think of some sort of full movie storyline to it :D

Very interesting thread! Id like to read members ideas :D

Ok here's some more I just thought of ;)

Scream storyline - Michael and his sister are two space adventurers who are hired on a mission to deliver cargo to an unknown Alien being. Lots of action, laser gun fights! Maybe have it like more of a modernized Captain Eo O_O , A pure action movie

Who Is It storyline - Michael is a millionaire businessman who has to deal with his shady and corrupt workers who will stop at nothing to bring him down and take his company from him..Have it almost like an I Robot or Matrix style where he has to do a lot of the fighting on his own. A drama/action movie.

Very interesting thread! Id like to read members ideas :D

i agree :wub:

Scream storyline - Michael and his sister are two space adventurers who are hired on a mission to deliver cargo to an unknown Alien being. Lots of action, laser gun fights! Maybe have it like more of a modernized Captain Eo O_O , A pure action movie

Who Is It storyline - Michael is a millionaire businessman who has to deal with his shady and corrupt workers who will stop at nothing to bring him down and take his company from him..Have it almost like an I Robot or Matrix style where he has to do a lot of the fighting on his own. A drama/action movie.

:bugeyed matrix style :punk:wow ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhmazing :D

lets hear more, everyone :yes:

Well I think that is essentially what most of his videos were, like a small snippet from a larger story. I definitely think some of them could work as a concept for a feature length film. I'm sure Michael was planning something like that all along. That was the direction he eventually wanted to go in. His short films could be like his portfolio for the future. It's too bad these ideas never came into fruition. :(

It could be Captain EO2: SCREAM.......lol

This would be good in 3D..........the standard Scream music vid would be good in 3D!!!!!!!

Once, I read a fan fic inspired in Scream. :lol: :wild:

i just can't over the fact that there is a 24 minute version of "The Way You Make Me Feel" (as stated in the "For THe Record" book)...
what the hell is goin on in those unseen 15 minutes??

^ - Whoa, I did not know that...hmmm, that would be interesting to see..

This sounds like a biography of MJ's actual life ;) :(.

i just can't over the fact that there is a 24 minute version of "The Way You Make Me Feel" (as stated in the "For THe Record" book)...

say WHAAAAAAAT???? :woohoo:

I didnt know that!!! I wanna seeeee!!!!!!!!!!

First of all I dont know why everyone keeps calling them videos for because they arent videos,they are short films.
Michael hated the term video thats why he never used it and he hated people referring to them as that.
How can you call the likes of Thriller and Ghosts a video?
They just arent.

First of all I dont know why everyone keeps calling them videos for because they arent videos,they are short films.
Michael hated the term video thats why he never used it and he hated people referring to them as that.
How can you call the likes of Thriller and Ghosts a video?
They just arent.

All I'm trying to do is explore the possibilities of the shorter music videos like Who Is It for example and expand it into a large film..If you want to get technical on what Michael called them, fine I'll call them short films.

We all know they're short films....but sometimes it's just easier to say/type 'videos' ....I've heard Michael himself call them 'videos' once in a while...sooo....Chill.....

Last edited:
Back