Michaels music in the future

MIST

Proud Member
Sometimes you can forget his music when you watch videos with him dancing and singing because he´s so amazing.
I would like to hear instrumental music, classical music and would love to go to concerts and listen to symphoniorchestras who plays his music.
Didn´t he ask someone for help to arrange music to a classical album before he died?
What do you think?

I would love that.....I did read about him wanting to do a classical album...Of course, Michael only had the music in his head, ...The composer he was working with said he did play some of the music himself as Michael played the parts out loud to him, so it's the only 'demo' so to speak that he has of what Michael composed in his head :(

^ It would be very interesting to hear what Michael had created..I wonder how much they truly got done..A part of one piece or perhaps one whole one?

^ It would be very interesting to hear what Michael had created..I wonder how much they truly got done..A part of one piece or perhaps one whole one?

Ever since I heard about this I haven't stopped thinking about it.....I really want to hear what he's done! :pray: I'm crazy about classical music

Here is an article:

http://www.szorcik.pl/4y4

I hope some day we'll hear it.

Thanks for posting that article! I wish I could have gotten into Michael's musical mind and stayed there forever...What a beautiful place it must have been :heart: :wub:

Ever since I heard about this I haven't stopped thinking about it.....I really want to hear what he's done! :pray: I'm crazy about classical music

I would really love to hear it as well!! Wow, imagine owning a CD with classical music that Michael created :bugeyed ..Perhaps one day this will come..wish there was more information on this..

I would really love to hear it as well!! Wow, imagine owning a CD with classical music that Michael created :bugeyed ..Perhaps one day this will come..wish there was more information on this..

I know! Imagine how beautiful it'd be? and something we've never heard from him? :woohoo: I hope someday! :pray:

Michael's music in the future......interesting subject.
Let's just wait and see what the 7-years Sony contract is all about.
The first album in november - I can't wait for it.....

Back