Michael's Music and His Death

InvincibleMJ

Proud Member
Since the end of June I can't help but thinking about how Michael's songs come true sometimes and Now when we know How Michael Passed, some songs almost predicted his death. :( these are the songs I could think about:

Hold My Hand - The last new song we heard from Michael in his lifetime starts with the line
This Life Don't Last Forever

We know Michael left us when he was in his bed...sleeping. Heaven Can Wait and Fall Again both mention it.

Fall Again:
I can breathe, I can bleed, I can die in my sleep
Heaven Can Wait:
The world could not go on so every night I pray,
If the Lord should come for me before I wake
I wouldn’t wanna go if I can’t see your face, can’t hold you close...

And In Billie Jean Video - Michael Disappears In BJ's bed. I think Billie Jean Video is Very symbolic... after he walked there in the whole video and spread his glow everywhere..he disappears. and even though he's not visible anymore, his legacy will keep going and will light up the world forever.

Just to make it clear, I'm not supporting death-hoax theories.. that's not the point in this thread. but anyone can take it the way he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what he was thinking when writing those words..
Interesting however..

The first verse of "Hold My Hand" has been haunting me since Michael died.
And you know, these small lines like "We've got many doctors that aren't so sure" and also another line in Why You Wanna Trip on Me.

Every song has a new or deeper meaning now.

Heaven Can Wait was one of my favourite songs before he died, and now that love is even deeper.

Back