Michael's memorial will be screened at the 02 arena - confirmation

PrettyYoungThang

Proud Member
I have it. Finally!!! See you all there!!!

Hello Alison,

I can confirm that the memorial will be screened on the big screen in Peninsula Square.

Thanks,

Kasia

Customer Services
The O2
Peninsula Square
London, SE10 0DX
www.theo2.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 20 8463 2000

wow great news shame they left it soo late, im at work and wont make it there in time :sad:

Oh, that's great.
Now the fans in London can watch it together.
I wish you all strength out there 'cause I think it's going to be emotional (the pain of Michael performing at the O2 in just a couple of days from now).

Finally! Can't believe how last minute they made this.

See you there.

Yep so last minute! What time are the showing this from, as I know that officialy the meorial starts at 6pm UK time but will there be people paying tributes or other things happening beforehand? Just wondering what time to get there....

why oh why is everything announced last minute. we would have been there to be amongst other fans, but impossible now.

they would have known days ago and I kept emailing and phoning them asking.

sick and tired of the down right disreguard of passing on info :(

better than nothing. they prob didnt want too many people there so left it til last minute

see you all there

bring an umbrella :)

Great - they leave it till last minute to announce it and now I don't know if I will be able to make it down :(

I will see how the time is when I finish work but I am too late now to arrange to leave early :(

If i had known this earlier my mum would have took the day off work to take me on the train. It's too late now!

hope you all find comfort in each others presence...........remember the tissues guys...

why oh why is everything announced last minute. we would have been there to be amongst other fans, but impossible now.

they would have known days ago and I kept emailing and phoning them asking.

sick and tired of the down right disreguard of passing on info :(

Just what I'm thinking. I've just ariived in London and don't think I will be have time to get there.

Well thats handy to know when I've just spent the morning in London and am now back home.

Typical shitty management by AEG.

Back