Michael's legacy lives on thru Will I AM

goldiewashington

Proud Member
I was just listening to Boom Boom Pow and I swear I think it has a Michael infuence....listen to kit...u can almost hear Michael beatboxing to it and really the whole Black Eye Peas album is much more musically complex than their previous efforts..they were already a good band but I think Will really learned a lot from Mike

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. The album is very different to their previous ones and I agree that they were all probably influenced by him ever since working with him on thriller 25.

the album and the lyrics are hideous...come on, guys, I gotta feeling... Let's paint the town,let's shut it down, let's burn the roof, let's kick the sofa... whaaaat?!

(my 2 cents)

Last edited:
If you listen carefully to "Gotta Feeling" towards the end Will does the "Hooo Hooo"'s similar to how Michael would do them. And he's also wearing a military coat/jacket thing which has similar designs on it to Michael's ones from Dangerous and stuff. lol

the album and the lyrics are hideous...come on, guys, I gotta feeling... Let's paint the town,let's shut it down, let's burn the roof, let's kick the sofa... whaaaat?!

(my 2 cents)

i agree !!! nonsense music ..

its a party song, ...its not supposed to be opera...besides I meant more sound wise and how the beats seem more complex, but that's just me. And I still say they are a great band. I mean, one of their older songs, Where is The Love...how can you argue with the beauty of that one.

Michael's legacy doesn't live through Will.i.am, it lives with his family (mainly his 3 beautiful children and his mother Katherine) and us fans who will keep Michael's memory and music alive.

still will.i.am was a true friend of Michael's and it is nice to know that he is paying respect to him all the time... :)

Are you serious?
BEP started as an underground hiphop group and made an album that became a hiphop classic (behind the front).
Then they started working with some cheerleader who wears too little clothing to cover up that she can't sing and started to make the crap they're making today.

To this day a still can't see why Michael wanted to work with artists like Will I Am, or Akon and let them destroy his own thriller classics.

(sorry, my opinion).

Back